Domain Empire

Need help with logo

Spaceship
Watch
thare is someone here that can help me to do logo for my new article directory piiko.com ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
can you tell me more about the site and details of logo so I can help you out.

•••
Thanks a lot
This is article directory
the logo size need to be 365x62 pixels

if you need more details just let me know
Thanks again men :)

•••
Hello, do you still require someone to design the logo for you ?
I am interested.
PM sent .

•••
Pm me and ill make you one.

•••
First I would like to know what it mean Piiko, I Google it and I got some estrange images. I found this cute image:

(s817.photobucket.com/albums/zz100/kandiixneko/?action=view&current=default90.jpg)

Maybe it could be edited and place a news paper under the arm of this Piiko, it could be a nice logo.

I can help you, but tell me what Piiko is.

•••
Hi, I think i can help you. I also do this job when i am a student in high school. I think i can help you. Can you contact with me and tell me more about your idea about this logo, so I design for you. Welcome !

•••
Can I help you, write to the PM

•••
you can be helped if you tell me that what is this company about and what it meas by pikko multiple logos can be offered whatever suits you can chose.
best regards

•••
i can help you
give me more details

•••
i can help you
give me more details
The Original post is from back in October & it would appear that they have already been assisted with the design judging by the single response to another member & the lack of updates to this thread by the OP since then. So don't get your hopes up (just in case) :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back