need partners

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchojoseph

Account Closed
Impact
I'm building a network of sites. I'm using my vbulletin license on anarchojoseph.com this will be a general discussion board. I have other scripts, for example, anarchojoseph.com/clixncash I'm looking to develop and integrate this into a network portal. This is going to be a long process. If you're interested, just pm me your requirements. I can offer pay, free advertising, revenue sharing, it's really up to you. I have an omeagle type script that I'm hooking up to have some real fun. I'm enjoying working on the backend. It gives me alot of hands on work with php, mysql, and html.

I'm going to buy a nice script that will allow us to start our own in-house advertising network. Want to join the team? pm me. :)

I know it will be expensive for me, but I'm dedicated to creating a community. We're going to have chat, forums, classifieds, sort of like a social network, but we're also going to have an area where users will get paid to read email, gpt promote, gpt click on ads, that's what clixncash is about.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back