Need to buy a domain but seller after the ok has stop answering me

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

lovedomains

Established Member
Impact
A couple of month ago I have contacted a person who had registered a .com domain name that I needed. I contacted this person and from a start of 500$ we have reached $2000. The seller said that he had to talk with his company mate to have the final ok...Guess what? The seller stopped answering me at the phone and e-mail. I even contacted GD and asked them to work it out but without success. What shall I do? Is any broker from Beaumont/Port Arthur, Texas Area - available to work this out for me?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am guessing it died because the partner did not agree with the price, or they changed their mind.
Not sure what more there is to do really.

Brad

•••
the strange thing that he could answer the phone and simply say no but not answering is not that smart...

•••
but not answering is not that smart

That is true. If it is a ploy for you to offer more it is in bad taste. It would be interesting to know the name...I am not in Texas but it would be a hoot to see if they are interested in selling.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back