domain Negotiating on DomainAgents.com? 12 year old .com - Sitter Swap dot com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Seatory

Established Member
Impact
I just received this email from Domain Agents.

Hi my name is ...... I work at DomainAgents.com, a domain brokerage. We have a client interested in buying the domain
"Facebook dot com" and I wanted to see if you would consider selling it.

Normally, negotiations are handled through our website where you can negotiate with the buyer directly, but if you prefer, you can negotiate via email or I can call and speak to you on the phone.

Let me know if there's any way I can help or if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Before entering any negotiations, I wanted to ask the NamePros community for some advice.

I would like to hear of any experiences you guys have had dealing with DomainAgents.com,or anything you can tell me about them.

What is this domain worth? If you owned it, what would be your asking price and bottom line?
Any opinions,advice or feedback is greatly appreciated.

Finally, can anyone advise on how to display a name in these forums without the thread being displayed on Google searches of the domain name? Is the spacing I used for this domain name sufficient?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
DomainAgents - Good, trustworthy.

Names Worth - Not a common phrase, so whatever you'd be happy with.

Spaced out domain - Won't be indexed as a domain name.

•••
"Negotiating" didnt have one prior sale report.
negotiation.org sold for 1,350
/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply, It seems the title to this thread may be misleading. Please read the op for actual domain name in question highlighted in blue.

Please let me know if this alters the rest of your response at all.

•••
DomainAgents - Good, trustworthy.

Names Worth - Not a common phrase, so whatever you'd be happy with.

Spaced out domain - Won't be indexed as a domain name.

Thanks for clearing that all up for me,

•••
Sitter Swap dat com a nice domain. Apparently people recommend sitters to others, etc is what 'swapping' means.

The key to your domain is that it is the shortest domain possible that still holds the full meaning. And the obvious that it's a dot com and the reverse swapsitter doesnt roll off the tongue near as well.

Baby sitter domains tend to hit a wall at 2k Hope this helps. Good Luck

•••
Thank
Sitter Swap dat com a nice domain. Apparently people recommend sitters to others, etc is what 'swapping' means.

The key to your domain is that it is the shortest domain possible that still holds the full meaning. And the obvious that it's a dot com and the reverse swapsitter doesnt roll off the tongue near as well.

Baby sitter domains tend to hit a wall at 2k Hope this helps. Good Luck

Thank you for all your help. Sorry about the title. Instead of editing I will just delete this post. Thanks again

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back