NameSilo

Never Run Out Of Content Again : Massive Database Package

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
I am selling the following Databases, all of these are in mysql format and available as sql files zipped up in individual zip files to cut down on the size.

The complete package is a 170 mb zip file unzipped its a massive 654mb. There is a ton of useful content that you can use and re-use for your niche content or Adsense sites.

1. Baby Names
2. Famous Quotes
3. Free Hosting Services
4. Fun Facts
5. Funny Jokes
6. Game Cheats
7. Insults
8. Food Recipes part 1
9. Food Recipes part 2
10. Song Lyrics part 1
11. Song Lyrics part 2
12. Directory of outdoor webcams

Price for all 12 database as single pack is $14.

One review copy for $5 for a person having itrader 10+

For first 2 buyers price will be $9

If you want to buy them individually PM me what you want and I will give you the price for individual databases.

All of these files are uploaded on divshare.com and download link will be provided as soon as you make payment.

Also I can upload them on your own server for some extra charges, PM me for details.

If you need a custom script developed to use these databases with please send me a PM. I can also convert these over to wordpress to be used with your wordpress sites for an additional fee.

here is a demo:

CREATE TABLE `insults` (
`id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
`info` text NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`ID`)
) TYPE=MyISAM;

INSERT INTO `insults` VALUES ('', 'He was happily married - but his wife wasn''t.');
INSERT INTO `insults` VALUES ('', 'Is he just doing a bad Elvis pout, or was he born that way?');
INSERT INTO `insults` VALUES ('', 'I knew right away that Rock Hudson was gay when he did not fall in love with \r\nme.');
INSERT INTO `insults` VALUES ('', 'I married your mother because I wanted children, imagine my disappointment \r\nwhen you came along.');
INSERT INTO `insults` VALUES ('', 'Actually, I never liked Dylan''s kind of music before; I always thought he \r\nsounded just like Yogi Bear.');
INSERT INTO `insults` VALUES ('', 'Here lies my wife: here let her lie !');
INSERT INTO `insults` VALUES ('', 'Now she''s at rest and so am I');
INSERT INTO `insults` VALUES ('', 'If people don''t sit at Chaplin''s feet, he goes out and stands where they are \r\nsitting.');
INSERT INTO `insults` VALUES ('', 'He emits an air of overwhelming vanity combined with some unspecific \r\nnastiness, like a black widow spider in heat. But nobody seems to notice. He \r\ncould be reciting ''Fox''s Book of Martyrs'' in Finnish and these people would \r\nbe rolling out of their seats.');
INSERT INTO `insults` VALUES ('', 'The biggest no-talent I ever worked with.');

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi, how much for the wordpress dump?

•••
If all of them are for $14, how much for just these:

Baby Names
Famous Quotes
Fun Facts
Funny Jokes
Insults

Also, I'd like to know what the totals are for each db. Thanks

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back