Dynadot

alert Preventing fraud,Be careful of this scammer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

outman

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Edit by moderator: The legitimacy of this post and its poster are questionable. This poster appears to have a connection to a scammer and therefore the following post may be a ploy to divert attention from that scammer.

I was deceived. The scammer is usman jama,or ahmad jamal,or @McKay Taylor。
The story started two months ago,I sold McKay Taylor a 4L.com for $200,
Payment through Dan,I told him that I was a beginner and this was my first trade.
1.png

2.png

This transaction went smoothly, but I became a prey.
A few days later, I received an email from ahmad jama, who was from Pakistan,
He said he wants to buy my domain name,He is very patient, and it took him a month to gain my trust.
He said he has many clients,Will buy all my 4L.com domains,Then we confirmed a deals.
3.png

4.png

Everything seems to be going smoothly,After he obtained my domains, I received a message from Dan:

5.png

6.png

At this moment, I don't know that I was deceived,I sent an email to McKay Taylor and I would like to resolve this matter. so,I was deceived again, I am too foolish.
7.png

I gave him YPTE.COM again,He told me that the refund had been revoked and used fake screenshots to deceive me,Meanwhile, he requested to purchase one of my domain names, but requested that I give him the domain name first,He wants to continue deceiving me.
8.png

9.jpg

10.jpg

McKay Taylor continues to extort me,

11.png

12.png

13.png

Meanwhile, ahmadjamal said he could help me, but I need to pay,

14.png

15.png

He accidentally sent me an incorrect email because he forgot to change his email account,

16.png

At this point, I realized that they were the same person.
I sent the evidence to Dan, but in the end, I still lost,
The scammer obtained money and domain name.
18.png

Because I am foolish, he still wants to continue deceiving me.
He wants to deceive me into buy XOFI, and I know that XOFI is his own domain name.

17.png

19.png

Everyone, Please be careful of this scammer,
He's very smart,Talking to oneself and creating false evidence,
He is good at disguise, performing, and lying,Don't any deals with him.

Please note,He is still active in NamePros.He has multiple ID,
He used "McKay Taylor" to play the role of a good person,

These are emails used by scammers:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

The scammer details:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/i-got-scammed-while-helping.1316653/page-3#post-9088968
NamePros ID: https://www.namepros.com/members/mckay-taylor.975899/

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Usman Jamal (or whatever his actual name is) is an unrepentant scammer. He was normal domainer until he became desperate for money. Then his long con scam sprees started. He tried to tell people he has regret and changed his ways last month and then your story.

Unfortunately there will always be Usmans. Never sell bundles of names to unknown parties. Sell names individually via DAN or Afternic. Do not push names before receipt of money. EVER.

Can I ask how he “Usman” befriended you what app what group etc? Or he randomly email you? Most people looking for names or looking to sell domains don’t message random people for a long con. Did he request names or post names for sale somewhere and you replied? Unknown guy emails you should be huge red flag. Who are you and how did you get this email should be first question.

Last edited:
•••
Usman Jamal (or whatever his actual name is) is an unrepentant scammer. He was normal domainer until he became desperate for money. Then his long con scam sprees started. He tried to tell people he has regret and changed his ways last month and then your story.

Unfortunately there will always be Usmans. Never sell bundles of names to unknown parties. Sell names individually via DAN or Afternic. Do not push names before receipt of money. EVER.

Can I ask how he befriended you what app what group etc? Most people looking for names or looking to sell domains don’t message random people for a long con. Did he request names or post names for sale somewhere and you replied?

I am sending a DM to McKay Taylor on Namepros,I sold him a domain name,A few days later, I received an email from ahmad Jamal,He started the scam through email,I later found out that they were the same person,
I originally thought that once payment was made, the transaction could not be cancelled,I am not familiar with Dan's rules

Last edited:
•••
I am sending a DM to McKay Taylor on Namepros,I sold him a domain name,A few days later, I received an email from ahmad Jamal,He started the scam through email,I later found out that they were the same person,
I originally thought that once payment was made, the transaction could not be cancelled,I am not familiar with Dan's rules
I understand but didn’t you wonder how “Usman” got your email? Its very unfortunate situation and cautionary tale about what not to do.

I am sure you have read he scammed others savvy long term domainers by befriending and appearing as honest domainer for years so you shouldn’t feel ashamed as this could happen to any domainer who is trusting.

Thanks for sharing your story this guy is a menace to this forum and if “McKay” is booted he probably has other ID’s. Everyone should be on alert dealing in 4 letters particularly.

Last edited:
•••
I was deceived. The scammer is usman jama,or ahmad jamal,or @McKay Taylor。
The story started two months ago,I sold McKay Taylor a 4L.com for $200,
Payment through Dan,I told him that I was a beginner and this was my first trade.
Show attachment 254935
Show attachment 254936

This transaction went smoothly, but I became a prey.
A few days later, I received an email from ahmad jama, who was from Pakistan,
He said he wants to buy my domain name,He is very patient, and it took him a month to gain my trust.
He said he has many clients,Will buy all my 4L.com domains,Then we confirmed a deals.
Show attachment 254937
Show attachment 254938

Everything seems to be going smoothly,After he obtained my domains, I received a message from Dan:

Show attachment 254939
Show attachment 254940

At this moment, I don't know that I was deceived,I sent an email to McKay Taylor and I would like to resolve this matter. so,I was deceived again, I am too foolish.
Show attachment 254941

I gave him YPTE.COM again,He told me that the refund had been revoked and used fake screenshots to deceive me,Meanwhile, he requested to purchase one of my domain names, but requested that I give him the domain name first,He wants to continue deceiving me.
Show attachment 254942

Show attachment 254943
Show attachment 254944

McKay Taylor continues to extort me,

Show attachment 254945
Show attachment 254946
Show attachment 254947

Meanwhile, ahmadjamal said he could help me, but I need to pay,

Show attachment 254948
Show attachment 254949

He accidentally sent me an incorrect email because he forgot to change his email account,

Show attachment 254950

At this point, I realized that they were the same person.
I sent the evidence to Dan, but in the end, I still lost,
The scammer obtained money and domain name.
Show attachment 254951

Because I am foolish, he still wants to continue deceiving me.
He wants to deceive me into buy XOFI, and I know that XOFI is his own domain name.

Show attachment 254952

Show attachment 254953

Everyone, Please be careful of this scammer,
He's very smart,Talking to oneself and creating false evidence,
He is good at disguise, performing, and lying,Don't any deals with him.

Please note,He is still active in NamePros.He has multiple ID,
He used "McKay Taylor" to play the role of a good person,

These are emails used by scammers:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

The scammer details:
https://www.namepros.com/threads/i-got-scammed-while-helping.1316653/page-3#post-9088968
NamePros ID: https://www.namepros.com/members/mckay-taylor.975899/
Sorry to hear about your valuable money and time. But I appreciate you coming out and sharing it publicly to make aware others not to get into his trap.

I got scammed by the same person and here are the details https://www.namepros.com/threads/i-got-scammed-while-helping.1316653/

•••
•••

Can I ask how he “Usman” befriended you what app what group etc? Or he randomly email you? Most people looking for names or looking to sell domains don’t message random people for a long con. Did he request names or post names for sale somewhere and you replied? Unknown guy emails you should be huge red flag. Who are you and how did you get this email should be first question.
Hey I need to upload all the documentation, but to be VERY CLEAR "[email protected]" is not my email.

Usman is impersonating me, at the moment, because I was able to get his Dan.com (or at least one of his accounts) shut down because — he too — was trying to scam me. We got Dan involved, proved he was using multiple identities -- one of them being mine -- to try and weasel his way to try and manipulate the transaction.

Ive remained somewhat silent on this since afterward, he has made threats about me, my wife and my children. Stalked us online and social media… This has been an ongoing issue with him.

Attached below is an email (from Ahmed) proving that he is "so smart" -- his 'genius mind'. That he outwitted me, Dan.com, and whatever other seller was apart of the transaction go GGAG and XOFI. In addition to this, his responses show a VERY CLEAR representation that (while pretending to be me) show that English is NOT his primary language.

Hopefully all of the following makes it’s very clear Usman/Ahmad... whoever he is, is continuing to escalate this issue and pretending to be me.

Here was a message I had sent to the @Echo Mod Team admin:

Just so mods can be on high alert. This person (or group of people — there is so many emails and aliases it’s been hard to keep track) have been attempting to sell the same names.

The names I’ve been offered (by the more than one person):

Xofi.com
GGAG.com
KDHD.com

These are just the most recent, but frequently seeing the same names being sold.

I believe the owner of GGAG.com and KDHD.com is a Chinese investor — who they are communicating with then trying to pretend to own and resell the names.

They also ask for crypto payments and dont deliver on the names. They will also set up Dan.com transactions and ask for a mix of Dan, and crypto, and then never compete the Dan deal.

This one person (Usman/Ahmed) in particular had a really messy situation where two leads (with me) under Dan, Xofi.com & GGAG.com.. got really messy. There was A LOT of fraud — they reached out to Dan support pretending to be me… asking Dan to one thing (while also setting up the transaction with the actual owner on the other end) etc.

Regardless, Dan was able to shut down the account. The odd thing is it was an OLD account (on dan) — 7 years old. It’s been in good standing for 7 years than overnight just started scamming people. It’s why it caught Dan so off guard and was letting them list names they didn’t own (apparently). Not sure if they got access to someone else’s account or just getting desperate.

Anyway here is a list of all the different emails I’ve ran into that have either been apart of the scam or taken payments (usually crypto) without delivering names.

This person is offering a similar name as the others (KDHD.com). Also scammed me, and a few others I know, out of some crypto for undelivered domains:

[email protected]

The following emails were all used during the whole Dan.com scam (so either they are the same person or working together):

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hope this can be helpful! 🙏 happy to provide all the details / screenshot if needed!

@outman please confirm that ANY emails you received, the sender is [email protected]. This is NOT my email nor do I have access to this email. In addition to this, my name is McKay (not Mackay) hence, more evidence of a fake email.

[email protected] is a fake email Usman/Ahmed created to impersonate me, while trying to get the agent at dan.com to add further confusion into the transaction.

I’m at work at the moment but as soon as I’m home I’ll send my entire conversation with Ahmed/Usman and how he’s been trying to scam me on both WhatsApp, email and how he created that fake alias to try and deceive the Dan reps as well.

Im more than happy to upload a video of the entire WhatsApp conversation, in addition to the emails (afterwards). This guy seriously needs to be stopped.

Attachments

• IMG_0910.jpg
    IMG_0910.jpg
    284.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 11.10.14 AM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-03 at 11.10.14 AM.png
    67 KB · Views: 38
•••
I received an email from this scammer which I've copied it below:

"Hello Abdul Basit

I want to appologise from you and going to tell you about me. Im not usman jamal his died in 2021 in car accident and his wife don't know much about what is domaining but that time i was learning about domaining but due to short of funds i can't start domaining.

After the death of Uman Jamal i have got access of his emails as well reçover few registrars and i found he own almost 250 domains i sold all this in $5000 and i starting shilling his slack namepros flippa accounts, then i start to sending email to different buyers, and i get nice money.

Recently i deceived a chinese unfortunately and but now i stopped these things because i did very wrong with a already dead guy, i ruined his repu meanwhile he's not in this world.
But for now in this holy month, i'm going to delete all his emails as well his accounts, i hope Allah forgive me this huge shit that i did with a died guy.
My real name is ikram waqas and usman jamal was a my mamo son.

Sorry and bye i can't return the those money that i got with deceive....

You will never found this emails again further more ahmad jamal email his father i also ruined his father name.

Allah Hafiz."

This guy is so much shameless that he is writing an email to me and stating that he will never return the money back no matter what. Then why bother even writing me an email at first!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back