Domain Empire

showcase New Domain Acquisition

NameSilo
Watch

lambo.com

Top Member
Impact
I just got high*IQ %com which I'm honored to hodl.

This will be a labor of passion and love.

(p.s reach out if you have IQ 155+, I'd like to share some things I've been reading etc)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, could very well be. I have some published work by him. Definitely worth reading. Im not sure though as I'm redoing my study so I have a lot of stuff boxed up atm.

I hardly watch any tv, instead I read a lot so I have accumulated quite some volume over the years. I prefer the actual hardcopies over epubs... it takes up space :) Would love to have a photographic memory to be able to memorize everything, unfortunately that's not the case. That, plus I'm bad with names in general.
If you are bad with names, domains aren't for you

(j/k :) )

•••
•••
If you are bad with names, domains aren't for you

(j/k :) )

Lol. It's seriously annoying though cos people are introducing themselves and half an hour later I'm like, "what's his name again?".

•••
I think if you study successful people, they are the same. I would hope more young brains were used to learn, invent, create something productive. TV and Social Media are great time dumps.

I recommend “the 22 immutable laws of marketing”. Ries and Trout.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/the-truth-about-domaining-motivational-video.1012884/#post-6105749

Thanks for that. I'll watch it later on. I actually do enjoy the occasional binge watching of a proper series but in general TV (and social media for that matter) are not for me.

I'm sure there's a lot of positive to say about both but as far as I'm concerned most of it is poisonous to the mind and 'real' social engagement. Just my opinion ofcourse.

•••
Thanks for that. I'll watch it later on. I actually do enjoy the occasional binge watching of a proper series but in general TV (and social media for that matter) are not for me.

I'm sure there's a lot of positive to say about both but as far as I'm concerned most of it is poisonous to the mind and 'real' social engagement. Just my opinion ofcourse.

Its a great book, very succinct. Not TV. Yes, people should meet face to face if possible and focus on the Customer, or at a minimum call and talk.

•••
I was curious, so I took a look and saw that there really isn't a correlation between iq and wealth.

Trump is an example of no correlation between IQ and wealth

Last edited:
•••
Trump has a high IQ as I understand. Master manipulator of outcomes that yield to his agenda.

(not a Trump supporter, non-partisan)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back