IT.COM

New Fabulous prices 1st July

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I love fabulous, but even with the great security and free privacy, godaddy will be cheaper with bulk amounts (i think they offer free privacy for transfers now?)

I love fabulous as well and consider them one of the best for security, with the recent price increase which I feel is too high of a percentage considering nobody else is increasing their prices plus they receive a currency advantage on every US dollar I spend when converted to the AU dollar multiplied by hundreds of domains I gotta hit reverse and send the 355 I have transferred so far back to godaddy to join my others as I have no intentions to use whois privacy so not really a huge bonus for me, I spent a few hundred yesterday at godaddy and will now consolidate from the 5 or 6 registrars I use to godaddy instead of fabulous, sucks as I prefer fabulous but in my case the difference in price per name multiplied by the quantity will be more than a few hundred $ a year in savings using godaddy.

When exactly was Fabulous going to announce this? After it was implemented? I have not been getting all the announcements from them (I had to contact my rep directly about the privacy and security key thing) What is going on over there? I am a Fabulous fan but starting to feel a little miffed.

I didn't receive anything either, found out from this thread.

Last edited:
•••
I am curious, if there will be any discounts for NP members?
Mike, may NP members get a Tier 1 pricing automatically, irrespective of the number of domains? We have been always loyal to Fabulous and would like to be in the future :) And it will facilitate more transfers to Fabulous.

I've spoken with Management and we are happy to review pricing on a case by case basis for our customers. Feel free to contact me via PM or email (mike at fabulous dot com) and I'll see what I can do.

Just so everyone is aware, the core customer base that we are looking to work with are those that utilize the various services we provide:

• Domain parking/monetization
  • Aftermarket Sales
  • Domain Registrations

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
Fabulous.com is now one of the safest registers for hijacking. Prices increased, but still at Tier 7 when you add the value of the new safety features like who-is privacy and e-lock you get a really good deal for the money.

•••
Does Fabulous let you transfer names as they come up for renewal with the previous registrar? Or do you have to transfer them in big bundles?

•••
Hi FreddyJoe,

You can transfer as many or as few domains in/out of Fabulous as you like.

Cheers,

Mike
Fabulous.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back