Established Newtemplates.net

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valuetop

Established Member
Impact
Established website approx 3 months old. alexa rank 3000000 listed on all major search engines. high keyword ranking site, and high demand product. there are over a billion sites that all need upgrading. Cash in on this need. This is a high demand IT template sales site. fully developed site complete with blog/rss. Partnered with one of the largest template affiliate programs in the world. Not monetized for adsense, and cpm programs. all traffic presently organic search/traffic exchange. Huge potential if further developed. first $1900US gets it. Hosted on an ad free free host so no monthly costs.
Will sell as is and simply transfer the dns, and provide login info for domain and hosting, upon receiving payment via an escrow service. am selling as i have other interests. i have 15 names/sites total i am selling. Also new-templates.com available

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back