NameSilo

NoSense at all

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
adsense on my www.mckiss.com dating/make friends
site shows ads for rival or similar dating agencies!

thats not good

on other pages ......=service ads

same with joke site.....leads to other joke site...hmmmm

so ad sense follows the contents of the site?

how do i get it to change to something else??? :bah:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Google combines advanced technology with editorial staff to ensure the highest quality standards in our ad program, but we recognize that you may not want certain ads, such as your competitors' ads, to show on your website. Ads that link to sites on your filter list won't appear on your content pages. You can update your list anytime, and changes will take effect within a few hours. Please note that filtering sites may decrease your potential earnings and/or the number of ads that can appear on your web pages.

You can list ads you wish to block, so if you know your competitors, you can put their URL in the list by going to:

Ad Settings -> URL Filter -> Add/Edit Sites

•••
you may lose click value, however.

•••
Pros & Cons to everything.

•••
Well, the reason you run Adsense ads is to make money. You make money when people click. People are likely to want to visit sites similar to yours.

You're being paid to send the visitor elsewhere. This is why I wouldn't recommend putting Adsense on a page where your main purpose is to sell a product or service.

•••
If you want to change the Add Topics, just change or add other words to your keywords section and description in de code of the HTML, this might help a little. But -RJ- is right people are likely wants to visit sites simular to yours. At least you get to know your competition this way :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back