IT.COM

Official NamePros Suggestions - Part II

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
New "Suggestions" thread (Part II) for efficiency!

Please feel free to post comments, opinions, or suggestions that could make your "Namepros experience" more productive and/or enjoyable.

ALL suggestions are appreciated. :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
.....Legal Forum lol.......

•••
development forum
PPC and revenue from domains forum

•••
Thanks, Darkfire ... that aspect is currently being addressed, as well. Appreciate your patience. :)

:kickass:

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
development forum

definately agree there..that is very important issue..i also told rj that maybe users with less than 100 or 150 posts should see a newbie forum as a default one instead of domain discussion..every kind of question goes there..i always have ideas and will keep posting them..

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
development forum

Agree we need one

•••
Copied from the first "Suggestions" thread:

Originally posted by DenimQueen
how about some themes?

What kind of "themes" do you have in mind, DenimQueen?
Sounds interesting, for sure. :)

•••
Well most boards have themes you can choose from.. pretty much a layout.

I agree with the newbie forum 100%. We should have people assigned to answering questions too.

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
I agree with the newbie forum 100%. We should have people assigned to answering questions too.

Agree.
We're working on a bunch of enhancements RIGHT NOW, and an area for "Newbies" is right near the top of the list. Please see my BiG post on the second to last page of the former Suggestions thread ... and I will keep you posted here, as well. :)
Thanks.

:lala:

•••
•••
an exhaustive (extension) "Who-Is" look up tool would be real handy.

•••
Great suggestion wanda a Who-is tool built into the website would be great and I think that perhaps other tools of similar stature would fit in nice perhaps like some more link popularity tools?

•••
Originally posted by Darkfire001
Great suggestion wanda a Who-is tool built into the website would be great and I think that perhaps other tools of similar stature would fit in nice perhaps like some more link popularity tools?

http://www.namepros.com/dna/whois.php

There is a link on the home page.
I think what Wanda was referring too was one that does whois on the bottom-feeder tld's
:)

•••
"Domain Name Auctions" has been launched!!

http://www.namepros.com/np_auctions/

Thank you for the suggestions and continued feedback to constantly enhance the productivity of the "Namepros experience". :D

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
"Domain Name Auctions" has been launched!!

http://www.namepros.com/np_auctions/

Thank you for the suggestions and continued feedback to constantly enhance the productivity of the "Namepros experience". :D

There should be access to he Auction from the Sales Forum

•••
Originally posted by CenterPoint
There should be access to he Auction from the Sales Forum

Good point, Paul ... though it does have an entire, dedicated section now.
I'll speak with the team here regarding this ... are you talking about adding a simple "sticky" atop the Sales Forum for this purpose, or something more elaborate? We greatly appreciate the feedback. :)

•••
I think you could either do a sticky or add it like the team member forums are in the Reg Competition thread

•••
... or add it like the team member forums are in the Reg Competition thread

:lala:

I KNEW that's where you were going with this, Paul! :D
GREAT IDEA and 25 NP$ en route, keep you posted as well.
Appreciates.

•••
I think that there needs to be two auction threads

One for NP$ only and One for regular dollars

and way to close the thread after the auction is done

Just some thoughts

John ;)

•••
Yes I agree some of these threads need to die

•••
Yes I agree some of these threads need to die

Once an Auction has ended/faded away/completed, what have you, we generally rely on the initiating poster to either officially *close* their thread or update as to its status. For any of us to close threads would involve contacting the thread-starter in each case to determine it's status ... even if it's very apparent that the Sale/Auction has ended.
Out of this fairness to the membership, and time efficiencies for us ... the likelihood is that the threads will die peacefully and uninterrupted, in most cases. If there's ever a problem or issue with any of these older threads, however ... please contact us and we'll work with you to get the issue resolved, on a case-by-case basis. Also, RJ may have more sophisticated means for addressing this issue that I'm not aware of, and if that's the case I'd be glad to bring up your comments and suggestions. Please keep 'em coming! :)
Thanks.

:gl:

•••
Nice features :)

keep em comming B-)

•••
The auction is pretty slick, nice work :)

•••
Originally posted by doubledee999
The auction is pretty slick, nice work :)

Namecaster, RJ, and DrWho are to thank for that ... they are extraordinary programmers! True. :)

ROCK 'N ROLL!!!

•••
how adding a sticky in domain apprasials saying something like

The apprasials are proffesionals opinions on the value of your domain name, if you do not agree with the appraisal please keep it to yourself or go pay $50 for a "proffesional" appraisal

Ive seen a few people moan and stuff at apprasials given

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back