IT.COM

discuss .ONE SHOWCASE + DISCUSSION

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

alcy

Top Member
Impact
I like .one extension a lot. plus I got a few offers on my .one domains lately so I am all warm fuzzy about it.

I decided to share some warmth by creating a showcase thread. it would be nice for me to hear your .one domains. who knows maybe we can even trade some.

here I go first:

• 3-d.one
  • arcade.one
  • bookmark.one
  • copyright.one
  • dictionary.one
  • eternity.one
  • explorer.one
  • gambler.one
  • immortal.one
  • input.one
  • kinky.one
  • meta.one
  • metaverse.one
  • prototype.one
  • rep.one
  • satan.one
  • subject.one
  • terminal.one
  • torrent.one
  • virtualreality.one

and to get you more pumpted about .one, here is some great sales already, not by me:

hnjgfjh.JPG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
objkt..com launched a specialty site on objkt..one with a matching twit account. Pretty cool subtle relevance to the extension with their "1/1 artwork showcase" schtick.

•••
•••
Best ".One" public sale so far, according to Namebio:
wallet.one49,000 USD2022-07-23Sedo
Congrats to the seller! (I don't know him :) )
Strangely the seller (prob a domainer) has it on sale again as a make offer at Dan. How much more can they get for it?

•••
Strangely the seller (prob a domainer) has it on sale again as a make offer at Dan. How much more can they get for it?

u mean buyer listed it? otherwise it sound like u say prev.seller never sold and relisted

•••
u mean buyer listed it? otherwise it sound like u say prev.seller never sold and relisted
Sorry, yeah I meant the buyer. Can't imagine anyone would pay more than 50k for a .one even a name like Wallet.

•••
Sorry, yeah I meant the buyer. Can't imagine anyone would pay more than 50k for a .one even a name like Wallet.

or maybe the real question is.... have u imagined someone pay 40k.... that might just answer you about higher prices heheheh

•••
I like the .one extension I have metadata (.)one

•••
or maybe the real question is.... have u imagined someone pay 40k.... that might just answer you about higher prices heheheh
Damn it Alcy....i just noticed you started this thread way back in 2015 and look what you made me register just a few minutes ago;

Occasional.one
OccasionalOne.com

It's because I still get an occasional one:xf.wink: even at 75 years young that I just had to register this one. Then when I saw the .com was available, i had to register that too.

Surprisingly neither of these names have ever been registered so they're truly originals......don't you just luv this game:ROFL:

•••
•••
•••
In total i have 4 .one sales.

Recovery.one
Vibe.one
Bureau.one
Stealth.one

•••
In total i have 4 .one sales.

Recovery.one
Vibe.one
Bureau.one
Stealth.one

plz share sold prices and number of .one domains... ty

•••
•••
Bureau.one 2995 Euros
Vibe.one 3000 usd
Recovery.one 2000 usd
Stealth.one 9888 usd

Hold around 50 .one domains.

•••
my first .one:

surgic.one

Last edited:
•••
where can I search for dropped .one 's please

thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey

•••
Here is what I have

“PostMal.one”

Yeah, I know.

•••
•••
where can I search for dropped .one 's please

thank you in advance

Cheers
Corey
Not sure but here are a few common dictionary words that were available an hour back. I picked up whisper.one from this.

accompany.one
continued.one
defendant.one
whisper.one
demonstrate.one
depending.one
formation.one
expectation.one
knee.one
necessary.one
itself.one
necessarily.one
observation.one
ongoing.one
obviously.one
such.one
slight.one

•••
Like other members have mentioned before, the most high profile .ONE domain is Day.One (used by Amazon for their employee) and I'd argue Chosen.one and Lucky.One are two most significant names beside day.one

•••
Like other members have mentioned before, the most high profile .ONE domain is Day.One (used by Amazon for their employee) and I'd argue Chosen.one and Lucky.One are two most significant names beside day.one

those all basically suck and are supremely far from being best .one names

•••
hmm nnamebio shows sales app,one and bet,one for low mid 3fig
..dyna... is this real? or they just have heavy renewals?

•••
I saw a nice sale this morning at Namebio:
generation.one14,000 USD2024-01-24Afternic
I'm not the seller,
Congrats to the seller :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back