Dynadot

new gtlds .Online Domains Are Selling on West.cn

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
I am beginning to see .online domains at decent prices on West.cn. It's really surprising, and great, to see .online domains on the chinese platform.

Here's a link to the page:
http://www.west.cn/jiaoyi/

Great news for .online investors.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just looked at 1N-3N.online, all gone and lots of the 4N.online are gone too. Might be worth buying some?

•••
•••
Just picked up 3890.online, I think it's worth starting a NNNN.online thread considering how few are left and no premiums either.

•••
I love .online for legal forms and city guides/news. I don't think you can go wrong f you develop them.

Examples:

leaseagreement/online, rentalagreement/online, billofsale/online, chicago/online, nashville/online

I didn't get any NNN, NNNN, but I do have about 10 LLL.online

•••
From a good article I just read:

"A testament to the potential for end users of numeric and short character domain names are big name companies, such as Vodafone using 360.com for their corporate website. Within the domain world, registries like TLD Registry who represent new names in Chinese characters .online (.在线) and .website (.中文网) have demonstrated their ability to reach this type of audience with ease."

Here's the link:
http://www.circleid.com/posts/20151221_less_is_more_the_sales_boom_in_short_character_domain_names/

•••
Just picked up 3890.online, I think it's worth starting a NNNN.online thread considering how few are left and no premiums either.

Hey mate, can you please post a list of NNNN.online that is left, so I can reg a few. Thanks

•••
Hey mate, can you please post a list of NNNN.online that is left, so I can reg a few. Thanks

No problem, but I need to do it from my home computer because my work one is terribly slow. Can you pm me a reminder and I will post a list later today?

•••
No problem, but I need to do it from my home computer because my work one is terribly slow. Can you pm me a reminder and I will post a list later today?

Will do just that.
Thanks!

•••
same story with .link all the 3n 4n or 3L 4L are gone as well

•••
Trying to get that list up. Name.com worked for the first 1k to 5k, then after that it looks for a few hundred domains and then freezes. So annoying, but I'm working on that list.

•••
I am beginning to see .online domains at decent prices on West.cn. It's really surprising, and great, to see .online domains on the chinese platform.

Here's a link to the page:
http://www.west.cn/jiaoyi/

Great news for .online investors.
West.cn is a good site to auction numerical domains ...
(9.XYZ sold for $175,166 USD on 2015-12-21 at West.cn)
The problem is their website is only in chinese language ...
Does somebody knows how to setup an account there and start an auction ???

•••
West.cn is a good site to auction numerical domains ...
(9.XYZ sold for $175,166 USD on 2015-12-21 at West.cn)
The problem is their website is only in chinese language ...
Does somebody knows how to setup an account there and start an auction ???
I've been trying, but I give up when it gets to the whole verify your domains thing.

•••
•••
4189 out of 9000 left. The 0's I'm still trying to figure out how to combine 0000 + .online on excel so I can check that part of the list.

Attachments

• NNNN.ONLINE Availability List Jan 6th 2016.txt
    196.4 KB · Views: 50
•••
Try on Google chrome you can see English version of it

•••
Try on Google chrome you can see English version of it
It´s impossible to setup an account and outher settings using an online translator ...
You don´t get accurate translation.

•••
•••
•••
A while back .online 3L all seemed to be made premium. I regged some early on at low reg prices. They soon after, upped the prices on 3L. Now they seem to have really premium prices.

If I bought them at regular reg fee, they can't change it later, right?

Here are the names I bought at standard reg fee:
drj.online
gxq.online
kjn.online
osh.online
pxk.online
qtq.online
tmx.online
tse.online
grp.online
ooh.online
lox.online

I hope they don't try to raise the prices on me at renewal time.

•••
I also got some 3N and 4N

•••
I registered a couple 4L (BJCN & SHCN), would love to see .online take off

•••
West.cn is totally chinese with no english version. Is there any chinese aftermarket website in english.

•••
•••
I have received offers on my below two .online domains at sedo...

PayIt.online
ShareIt.online

I have started RESERVE MET auction with them. So domain sell is sure...

FYI.... ShareIt.online domains was selected earlier in NamesCon 2016 auction event as well but, reserve not met and didn't sold there... Here, I have accepted the initial bid and started reserve met auction...

So If anyone is interested, can participate in auction !! 2 days 20 hours to go...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back