Dynadot

advice Outbound for EMD domain

Spaceship
Watch

Bonsu

Top Member
Impact
I bought an Exact Match Domain from closeout and during my research i found out that a particular company owns the other major extension except the .com which i bought. I sent mails to them but no response... don't know what else to do? The company redirects the .net, org, and .co to their site and the domain is 3 keyword auto niche. What next?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For which email do you send the emails? Do you have a mail track?

•••
I bought an Exact Match Domain from closeout and during my research i found out that a particular company owns the other major extension except the .com which i bought. I sent mails to them but no response... don't know what else to do? The company redirects the .net, org, and .co to their site and the domain is 3 keyword auto niche. What next?

Try Checking linked-in for contacts?

If it's a US company, DM me the name and I'll call and ask who to talk too.

•••

Just becareful and watch your tone with them when negotiating or trying to sell... It's very likely they have an active SM/Trademark on said "exact match domin name" unless it's a very generic term without their legal corporate structure LLC, CORP, INC, and such...

•••
Tha

Thats so nice of you.. :xf.smile:

•••

Am facing the same issue..

but i'll confess, I bought it knowing they own .co.uk & others..

Good luck @Bonsu

•••
Am facing the same issue..

but i'll confess, I bought it knowing they own .co.uk & others..

Good luck @Bonsu

Everything is fair to some degree in War, Love & Dommaining as long you know how to use the "wild card" :zippermouth:

•••
For which email do you send the emails? Do you have a mail track?
I sent it to their official email as indicated by hunter.io and i use boomerang to track it

•••

I'd really appreciate it.

•••
Just becareful and watch your tone with them when negotiating or trying to sell... It's very likely they have an active SM/Trademark on said "exact match domin name" unless it's a very generic term without their legal corporate structure LLC, CORP, INC, and such...
they are using the keyword domain as a redirect to their company's website so i think i am free from legal issues imo

•••
Outbound response has been slow generally of recent

•••
•••
This has been like this since january

•••
Who did you email at the company?

The most important thing is to contact the right person at the company, the decision maker..

Check the company exec team on their website, Google, Bloomberg, yahoo finance etc and find someone who can make the call on whether to buy the name (ie business development manager, CEO etc)

Using the WHOIS often just gets someone who will delete the email and cant make the decision

•••
Send me a PM bro.

•••
Who did you email at the company?

The most important thing is to contact the right person at the company, the decision maker..

Check the company exec team on their website, Google, Bloomberg, yahoo finance etc and find someone who can make the call on whether to buy the name (ie business development manager, CEO etc)

Using the WHOIS often just gets someone who will delete the email and cant make the decision

I emailed the president and vice president of the company

•••
•••
I emailed the president and vice president of the company

They are not interested then

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Everything is fair to some degree in War, Love & Dommaining as long you know how to use the "wild card" :zippermouth:

What is the "wild card"?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back