NameSilo

Parked.com Anyone Tried Them Yet??

Spaceship
Watch

peterstannard

Account Closed
Impact
Parked.com

Saw the link @ the top of this section for parked.com. Signed up and parked 21 of my domains with them. First impressions are very good. Anyone use them? What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I've put 4 domains with them in the past week or so. I also have some with NameDrive as well. I like the pages they have over Sedo, IMO. I'm going to leave them there for a few months (unless I get a good offer of course) and see what happens.

Midnight

•••
midnight251 said:
I've put 4 domains with them in the past week or so. I also have some with NameDrive as well. I like the pages they have over Sedo, IMO. I'm going to leave them there for a few months (unless I get a good offer of course) and see what happens.

Midnight
any revenue in first week?

•••
Nothing to write home about, but time will tell.

•••
im getting an average of 10-15 cents/click at namedrive -their new layout options are awesome IMO, they make the pages look very attractive

what are people getting with other parking services?

•••
Lasher said:
I got $6.05 on a poker related click on Fabulous the other day .... wow.

thats an average you get higher :)

•••
Ontopic:

Who else is parking at Parked.com and what do you think?

•••
As u know,Parked.com just opened,and he need lots of cumtomers.
Undoubtedly and absolutely,it is a perfect idea to increase PPC rate.
The moment he get enough customers,the PPC rate will decrease.
That's it.
HOHO>

Last edited:
•••
i think i like namedrive.com still..havent tried parked.com though

•••
It would be nice to know what kind of keywords will perform well at Parked.com

•••
peaches017 said:
I got a $15.xx click at Fabulous today :)

E-mailed my rep just incase it was an error or something... we'll see how goes it.

any keyword specifically?

•••
i got U.S.$23 from them utilizing 5 parked domains and got 5 referrals as well

anything will try top adsense keywords

faisj said:
It would be nice to know what kind of keywords will perform well at Parked.com

•••
Do you guys have to market or drive traffic to your domain name? I have a few domains I registered long time ago and am not using them. These are not hosted anywhere and so has 0 traffic. So my question is, if i just park my doamins at parked.com, without promoting my domain name, will i still get $$?

•••
You will only generate revenue when a visitors visits a sponsor so the domains must get some traffic and some of the visitors must click an ad before you earn revenue.

•••
•••
mellowmasher said:
I think all do well in different areas... I love sedo with my loan names as I get between $2 and $3 a click .... ND does better for my betting names and klickers does great for most of the others.. .be *yes I know* :hehe: pulls in the best at sedo..

Guess you just gotta try and work out what works best for YOU and YOUR names

Thanks for that vote of confidence! We do try hard to be the best but constant testing/retesting is the only way to ensure that you're getting the maximum rev possible.

•••
They are paying highest payout rate on Overture based ads.

Their revenue share is 65%.

PowerUp said:
Do you guys have to market or drive traffic to your domain name? I have a few domains I registered long time ago and am not using them. These are not hosted anywhere and so has 0 traffic. So my question is, if i just park my doamins at parked.com, without promoting my domain name, will i still get $$?

no income for your domains. :(

•••
Stay away from Parked.com

Initially, I loved parked.com
3 months later, I'd recommend to not go near them

My scenario,
OVer the 3 months, I've transitioned my domains over to parked.com
(being paid every 2 weeks and their cool layouts, i thought they rocked).

Fast forward from May until today, and my account is suspended.

Lets see...
1. My CTR was in the low 40% range
2. My revs per click were .08 - .28 depending on the domain, the average every pay period was about .12-.13 for all domains.
3. I never clicked or had people click on the ads.
4. The day before I get paid, they suspend my account.

The phone number i got through a whois lookup sent me to some guy with no reference to parked.com, just "my name is .....". I left a message, and sent 2 emails.

I can understand parked.com getting rid of true fraudsters, but for someone like me who has been with them since may, to not even get a reasoning for it is HORRIBLE business practices... their name will only be ruined.

If others are interested in contacting parked.com, you wont find a phone number on their website. Go do a whois lookup, its the only number i found

regards

•••
yes i think they are ok i have parked 10 domains with them at the moment

•••
i just signed up with parked.com and hope earn some $.....;))

•••
Fast forward from May until today, and my account is suspended.
So what happened? Why suspended? Did you ever get through to them? What did they say? Do tell.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back