IT.COM

Parked domains newbie

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tony84

Account Closed
Impact
hi, i have a website which is www.sinergy-media.com ive not touched it for about 2 months as ive started working on another project, im not sure what its earning from adsense but its getting about 30 uniques a day so probably not loads i cant decide whether to sell it or keep it and work on it when i get time, or just park it see what it earns from some parking company if its more than what my hosting and domain costs then it might be worth just keep doing that

so my question is should i

a) keep it and leave it for a while
b) keep it with a parking company
c) sell it

if you think i should park it can you recommend any companies?

Cheers
tony

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you want to keep the domain I would park it at domainhop.

•••
yeah what ZuraX, i am hearing alot that it is good :)

•••
DomainHop is great because they pay for impressions as well as clicks. You will make money by just parking the name there. You get paid $4 per 1000 uniques I believe it is. If you get any clicks, you get paid for those on top of the cpm.

•••
From my understanding you get paid which ever gives you the most. If you make $30 from clicks and $60 from views they will give you the $60...

•••
I was under the impression we were being paid for both. I have one high traffic name that makes about $12 a day with no clicks, but every now and then it gets a few clicks which brings the days revenue up to about $15 for that name. A good point to bring up, I'll have to look into this further.

•••
•••
Caveman said:
I was under the impression we were being paid for both. I have one high traffic name that makes about $12 a day with no clicks, but every now and then it gets a few clicks which brings the days revenue up to about $15 for that name. A good point to bring up, I'll have to look into this further.

$12 a day? What kind of parked domain name can make that much? Sorry... I am totally new in parking domain names, I just want to learn. How many unique visitors generate you $12 / day?

•••
domainresellbiz said:
$12 a day? What kind of parked domain name can make that much? Sorry... I am totally new in parking domain names, I just want to learn. How many unique visitors generate you $12 / day?
$12.00/$0.004=3000 uniques......

you'll need around 3000 uniques/day to earn $12.00/day on DH as per $4.00/RPM

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back