IT.COM

domains Passport.xyz sold for $50K (Not Swetha)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact

Passport.xyz sold for $50,000 and it was not a Swetha sale but a DomainHacks.com sale. The name looks to have been acquired in 2015 for just $170 at NameJet. This is the highest exact match Passport sale reported by Namebio. passport.xyz 50,000 USD 2024-01-30 DomainHacks.com passport.tv 3,305 USD 2013-05-13 GoDaddy passport.info 2,650 USD 2017-09-08 GoDaddy […]
Continue Reading

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I saw that stability.xyz was also sold but it's registered as a trademark. Isn't it a problem for the seller to be exposed to a lawsuit?
Can someone clarify how does it goes with domain names that are registered as a trademark?

•••
I like the Not Swetha note lol

•••
•••
I saw that stability.xyz was also sold but it's registered as a trademark. Isn't it a problem for the seller to be exposed to a lawsuit?
Can someone clarify how does it goes with domain names that are registered as a trademark?

I don't think "stability" is a problem, "stabilityai" would be.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I don't think "stability" is a problem, "stabilityai" would be.
How can you check that the right way?
I came across some domains that I doubted could cause me issues so I didn't purchase them.

•••
•••
That's questionable, but ok

•••
Interesting sale. It costs 50k, to my mind. It can be any passport. All over the world. Billions of such.

•••
Swetha sold today Cradle .xyz for $49,888
Xyz very famous extention in Crypto and NFT industry.
I hope more .xyz sales will come after the crypto market booming again.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back