Domain Empire

domain PhoneTexts.com Appraisel? And where sell?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dustin117

Impact
Hello I recently bought PhoneTexts.com and wanted appraisel and where to sell it? Thx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello I recently bought PhoneTexts.com and wanted appraisel and where to sell it? Thx
Off course pricing will vary based on a number of factors. At bare minimum, you should be able to fetch x,xxx + with the ideal buyer. Listing the name on one of the more desirable marketplaces will be key; along with outbounding.

Another thing you might want to consider is reaching out to companies that offer phone data backups and recovery. Maybe even a platform that allows users to download their phone texts. There are a few different options.

Don’t allow yourself to be discouraged by any negative feedback in this forum. The name is solid. Yes, it’s a bit generic. However, it can find a home, and net a profit, if you invest the ideal amount time, effort and patience.

Hopefully this helps.

•••
Off course pricing will vary based on a number of factors. At bare minimum, you should be able to fetch x,xxx + with the ideal buyer. Listing the name on one of the more desirable marketplaces will be key; along with outbounding.

Another thing you might want to consider is reaching out to companies that offer phone data backups and recovery. Maybe even a platform that allows users to download their phone texts. There are a few different options.

Don’t allow yourself to be discouraged by any negative feedback in this forum. The name is solid. Yes, it’s a bit generic. However, it can find a home, and net a profit, if you invest the ideal amount time, effort and patience.

Hopefully this helps.
Thank you so much. I’ve bought domains since I was 13 and know this is a great domain so I was a bit surprised by people both on Facebook and elsewhere not appreciating this domain. Thank you for the honesty.

•••
$5 to $25 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
One of the better hand-regs it could probably fetch between $1k to 2.5K. Hold out for a strong offer.

•••
One of the better hand-regs it could probably fetch between $1k to 2.5K. Hold out for a strong offer.
What do you think of VanRVs.com? I also bought that one recently. Thank you!

•••
What do you think of VanRVs.com? I also bought that one recently. Thank you!
$500 to 1K a Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back