IT.COM

REQ-LOGO Photography Logo $40

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Carley

Impact
I am looking to get a logo made for my new photography business. The name of the business is Carley Danielle Photography. My main clientele will be families and children. I shoot mostly natural light and outdoor photos. I would like the logo to look professional, with a picture of a camera and a heart in there. I would like "Carley Danielle" to be italicized or in cursive, and "Photography" to be in all caps and smaller than "Carley Danielle". I don't really know what color I will want. White, black and gray. Surprise me! Prize is $40

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Please Appreciate Designs So that I can Improve the designs !!!
Carley Danielle-01.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone! Thank you so much for the responses so far. After contemplating my initial requirements, I have realized that I was not specific enough. Here are some adjustments to my original post:

1. I would like it to look less "bold" and more "soft"- think "pretty"
2. I like the "pencil" look
3. No bold color please (I know I said suprrise me- my mistake and apologies)
4. I would like it to look original, something that catches the eye
5. I would love the name "carley danielle" to be in cursive
6. I would like the heart to be subtle, almost like a swoosh, and I am not opposed to a camera or floral design in there but nothing too large.

Again, I appreciate all the responses so far! Thank you!!

•••
@Carley

The points that you listed lately applies for the logo alone or for both logo and the text.
If you don't mind, could you please let us know show some sample of what you expect from us.

cheers

•••
This is my entry hope you like it with the heart combination plus family
2.png

•••
•••
•••
Or with a smaller camera and fewer hearts...
carleydanielle3.png

•••
•••
•••
Hello,

Here's my try for this. 100% vector. Colors can be changed.

Thank you! :)

1.png

2.png

3.png

•••
•••
Hi, CH:

When is the deadline of this contest? :)

Best Regards

•••
Hi, CH:

When is the deadline of this contest? :)

Best Regards

Hi Mylene, sorry for not posting that info. The contest will be 10 days long, I will announce the winner on Friday, May 27th. Thank you for your submission!

•••
Hi, i'm in,i'll post mine soon.

•••
Hello:

Here are my 2nd entries:

The icon comes from your initials which is letter "C" and "D"

Thank you! :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back