Domain Empire

sales Plans.com Sold For $275,000 at SquadHelp.com

Spaceship
Watch

silentg

DomainRetail.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would think this is almost certainly going to be used for a mainstream planroom service. Great Sale, honestly thought the name should have sold years ago, but traditional stuff is STILL in the seemingly ongoing process of being moved to digital.

•••
Personally I wouldn't feel to great about netting 200k on that domain. I heard about this sell and initially assumed it was a private wholesale transaction that the buyer was working to flip within a few years.

•••

"Have you noticed the keywords in the opening sentence?

i.e. 1.Our first sale.
2. On an Ultra Premium Marketplace.
3. In a private Beta.
Furthermore, They also mentioned: "fun facts about the sale," Within 7 days.

Now,
Keywords that come to mind are:
Just launched, Sold within 7 days, The need for marketing and publicity, Attracting premium buyers, Private Beta with limited access and exclusivity.

Someone had the visionary idea of establishing an "Ultra Premium Marketplace," which was initially offered in a private Beta phase. Now the question is: when introducing something of ultra-premium, who would be the first to receive invitations? Naturally, it's a select group of exclusive early buyers.

Some people might say this sale was too cheap and could have been sold for more money. But I think differently. The sale happened during a private Beta phase, so the price was probably just an experiment. The option to buy the domain name immediately "Buy It Now", might have attracted a smart investor who saw an opportunity. This sale might have made them curious. And remember, it all happened during a private Beta phase.

From my viewpoint, this situation is a win-win for all parties involved:

The investor/company: They capitalized on an opportunity and now have the potential to sell it for a higher price or launch it in the future.

The seller: Simply listed it and found a buyer within 7 days, without any hassle. They got what they expected/listed.

Squad Help SH: This sale represents a milestone, marking a promising start for marketing and publicity efforts.

how much did Squadhelp charge as a commission on the sale?

As per SH....
ultra.png

Sometimes Too broad is Too Good. Multiple Subdomains can be created. [Subdomain].plans.com

Hey your favorite,

3d.png
pl.png

Also, Plan vs Plans debatable!

Thanks for sharing, Keep sharing!

•••
Nice score for the buyer!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back