IT.COM

domain Please appraise these domains realslimbody.com | gameswired.com & more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

parkme

Impact
I know I am a newbie, but I have spent just a $1-$3 average to register these domains to test the water. I have listed them 3-4 places. I am planning to sell them for at least 100 times more on average within 1-2 months. Is it possible?

Can you appraise these domains to approximate $ range?

realslimbody.com
gameswired.com
gameonbaby.com
inthefoto.com
coolcameradeals.com
healthyeatingwiz.com
makeezzmoney.com

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How did you decide x100?
Why not aim for x250 or x1000?

•••
Where did you find .coms for $1-$3 ? :D

Don't see much value in any of them, except for gameonbaby, low to mid $xx.

•••
I do not like any of these domains, do not see any resale value of note.

•••
I use Godaddy coupon codes to buy them or just google "0.99 godaddy domain" and use the ad link to login, your coupon is automatically applied. Also recently start using Estibot and GoDaddy valuation. At least one of them valued these domains for $50-$700 range.

I think I better buy the domain appraised >$1000, so at least I will get $50-100. What do you think?

•••
Unfortunately, those domain valuation tools are completely useless (some would say full of crap)

My advice to you: look for expired and soon to expire domains, which are short, catchy ... and not more than 2 words long.

Also, they have to pass the radio test :D http://www.authormedia.com/does-your-website-pass-the-radio-test/

For the domains names you listed, it would be hard to even get the registration fee back.

Last edited:
•••
These are good ebay names. List them for .99 and you may break even

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back