cryptoweb.es

ens.com.es

solanafoundation.es

weed420.es

nftverse.es

metaverse.nom.es

memecoin.com.es

eth.org.es

ALL DOMAINS EXPIRE IN 2025 AND COST ME 100-150 USD IN TOTAL TO CREATE ALL OF THEM (approximately)

I would appreciate more than one evaluation, to know an approximate estimate of how much I can ask for them, thank you very much for the space in this forum and for the evaluations

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unfortunately your domains are reg fee.

•••
•••
What do you mean by registration fee?
Your domains are not worth anything and it's very unlikely anyone will buy them.

- "cripto" isn't a word.

- 356 is not a well known number (perhaps you meant 365).

- .es extension is hard to sell.

It's clear to me that you are very new to domaining, I suggest you study up first before buying any more domains.

•••
Tus dominios no valen nada y es muy poco probable que alguien los compre.

- "cripto" no es una palabra.

- 356 no es un número muy conocido (quizás quisiste decir 365).

- La extensión .es es difícil de vender.

Para mí está claro que eres muy nuevo en el dominio de dominios; te sugiero que estudies primero antes de comprar más dominios.
I understand, thank you very much for your honest opinion.

I was really wrong with 356 and I wanted to put 365, but I guess they will be worth something, at least 100 or 200 USD I will get for at least some domains, but I appreciate your honest opinion, if in the future any of these domains are sold I will let you know Thank you very much for your opinion, I will study before buying more domains

Last edited:
•••
•••
$0

What it cost you to create them has no bearing on their value. Keep reading and learning.

•••
$0

What it cost you to create them has no bearing on their value. Keep reading and learning.
I do not agree with your assessment, I am sure that I will get at least 1000 USD for half of those domains, at least

In a few weeks or months I will talk to you again, to see if you were right and I got 0, or if you weren't.

All the best

•••
•••
•••
In first month of domaining, i purchased this type of domains and wasted money After the 3 months learning i started rebuying from yesterday...

Few are: RatedAcademy.com
UsaMeeting.com
GlassHack.com

I read every thread where old domainer saying if you're newbie then only stick with .com.

So friend don't waste your money just follow old domainers.

•••
ETH.org.es & ENS.com.es = $15 to $35 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $0 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
ETH.org.es & ENS.com.es = $15 to $35 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
The rest = $0 to $10 each = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
Thanks, but they already offered me 100 USD for 2 of the advertised domains.

Fundación Solana.es offered me 350 USD
And for cryptoweb.es around 200 USD, I rejected them because it seems insufficient to me

I think that just like web3 domains, the domain will cost what someone is willing to pay, I appreciate you too, greetings.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back