Premium Domain Development Opportunity

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arfy

Shrew.comTop Member
Impact
I am looking for experienced software developers / web or cloud developers that can create a bespoke product that will be hosted on a premium domain name.

Before you read any further, I am not talking about a simple blog, WordPress / WIX site / Godaddy website builder site or a photo hosting app or some other simple website. I need a professional pixel-perfect product that is created from the ground up and works seamlessly. I will provide more details to individuals who respond.

The developers need to have experience in the latest frameworks and must have the ability to implement complicated user interfaces and features that work together effortlessly. Both backend and front end development experience is essential as well data driven design and security at heart. There must also be a strong understanding of UI design and user experience so that the interface is engaging, clean and easy to use with a modern feel.

This is not a simple project but if implemented correctly, we can have a very profitable product in our hands - especially with my contacts with some of the largest consultancies on the planet.

Payment will be made upon satisfactory project delivery and will either be in the form of a one off cash payment or a share of revenue.

Please respond back with the below points. If you can't answer the first 3 fully with evidence then you need not respond to this request.

Look forward to hearing from you!

1. Your skills (technical, design and soft)
2. Your experience, with details of what your role was.
3. Past projects with links to these so I can see them
4. Your pay expectations - please do not quote high prices, I am not a big corporation, rather just one person with a small amount of funds, a 6 figure domain name and a big idea. The money will come when we make this a success!
5. How long you need to get started.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
PM more details about project

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back