Domain Empire

Joint Venture opportunity for Domain Investment

NameSilo
Watch

Eye

Established Member
Impact
I am looking to partner with a more experienced domainer

I propose that I'll send you a well-researched/hand-picked list every couple of days/weekly(or at a more suitable timing)

And, you will be registering only the names that you like from the list

I am submitting this proposal because I'm short of funds for solo investment and could use your guidance/investment

Some of my current and past registrations:

OWScef6.png

We can split the profit 45% for me and 55% for you of the final sale price for each domain

Let me know if you're interested, it will be great to hear from you!

Cheers!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have any of your well-researched names sold, and how many?

•••
what's the point of posting regs and names. what u need do is post all your sales.

•••
Have any of your well-researched names sold, and how many?
I got a $700 email offer for the first name on the list when metaverse niche erupted, I didn't respond to the offer back then since it was in 60-day lock, I was unknown about the possibility of selling within the 60-day transfer lock so I didn't list it anywhere, It was listed on BB to for about $14k but I took it down later and put it for sale on Dan now

Regarding sales, I have sold about 3 other domains in the wholesale low-ball figure each on private auctions elsewhere

I think this is an okay number as I started with domains back then and considering I have only about 25-30 names with the standard market STR

Also, I haven't been able to be involved with more domains because of funds storage too, thus the low sales rate, which is a reason for this thread too

Last edited:
•••
I got a $700 email offer for the first name on the list when metaverse niche erupted, I didn't respond to the offer back then since it was in 60-day lock, I was unknown about the possibility of selling within the 60-day transfer lock so I didn't list it anywhere, It was listed on BB to for about $14k but I took it down later and put it for sale on Dan now

Regarding sales, I have sold about 3 other domains in the wholesale low-ball figure each on private auctions elsewhere

I think this is an okay number as I started with domains back then and considering I have only about 25-30 names with the standard market STR

Also, I haven't been able to be involved with more domains because of funds storage too, thus the low sales rate, which is a reason for this thread too

what's funds storage

•••

Alright great.

So if the profits are split, what would the experienced domainer be getting? Would they get a list of domains from you, or would they get the research as well?

•••
what's funds storage
That's a typo sorry, it should be shortage

Alright great.

So if the profits are split, what would the experienced domainer be getting? Would they get a list of domains from you, or would they get the research as well?
I am not sure if I understand fully what you're trying to say

But they'll get a list of domains from which they can choose the names they'd like to register, the profits will be split for every name that will sell in the future

I can also include a short description of why I included a name in the list along with each name

By well-researched, I wanted to convey the idea that domains will be deeply searched(dug) for registration, I don't mean to say that I'll follow a methodology and do documentation for the names in the list, as that will not be feasible

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back