NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
XfC0yDx.jpg

As number of available LLLL.net made from English premium letter only (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M,
N, O, P, R, S, T) constantly decreasing I think it's right time to start this countdown.
Right now there's around 8100 available names.
At the end of August number was 10600.
At current registration pace it's safe to assume that all of them will be gone by New Year/January
2016, as speed usually increase when under 5000 names left.
Few fact to keep in mind:
1. Lowest market price for worst quality LLLL.com currently is $120-130, which is higher than it was in
2008 when premium LLLL.net buyout first happened.
2. Bottom floor price for English premium LLLL.com is $350-450, that puts targer price for English
premium LLLL.net at $17-22 taken 5% of LLLL.com price.
3. All Chinese pattern LLLL.net were bought out in July and just in two month their price skyrocketed
4-6 times all the way up to $35-40 a piece.
4. All Chinese LLLL.cc were recently bought out as well.
5. All CVCV LLLL.net and premium VCVC.net were bought out and currently being picked up from drop.
You can check list of remaining English Premium LLLL.net here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ow0hqo
Cheapest registration is at BigRock.com and Reseller Club $5 for .net
Alernative is Dynadot $6 and $GoDaddy $7.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The repeating letter domains I posted yesterday all got snatched up pretty quickly. So, here is another list of repeating letter 4L.net's you guys can pick from.

onnc.net
hnoo.net
qqus.net
kkbo.net
vurr.net
jjog.net
aggh.net
rzee.net
oymm.net
hnuu.net
yyvo.net
qerr.net
ggei.net
vvla.net
uaab.net
svkk.net
vvyl.net
ffdv.net
zzos.net
qoaa.net
rrvd.net
eelx.net
waaj.net
wwbe.net
kdoo.net
blli.net
iihb.net
bihh.net
eggk.net
uucw.net
mbbo.net
biie.net
zeea.net
illr.net
kuii.net
xqoo.net
otuu.net
eeus.net
yvii.net
mmzv.net
utgg.net
mmrv.net
ttjv.net
qqio.net
uuex.net
svvm.net

•••
I picked up BBLB.net a while back this year ;) also NYnb.net, MyPj.net and some others. Excited to see what happens with the LLLL.net's

•••
•••
Out of curiosity how did you generate this list? or how would someone go about generating a bulk list of available names like this?
You can do it in Python or use online tool like textmechanic.

•••
You can do it in Python or use online tool like textmechanic.
sorry i mean the actual domains themselves? like how people on the forum will post all currently available NNNNN LLLL etc.. Obviously its not by searching one by one.. i was just wondering how they actually find the domains

•••
OK, I was thinking you were asking about generating list of domains first.
Anyway it's first step - generate all possible domains with certain pattern.
Then you need to check them on availability.
You can use bulk check tool at registrars like GoDaddy or special software.
There's software called WHIC.

•••
OK, I was thinking you were asking about generating list of domains first.
Anyway it's first step - generate all possible domains with certain pattern.
Then you need to check them on availability.
You can use bulk check tool at registrars like GoDaddy or special software.
There's software called WHIC.
Is which safe to use?

•••
•••
Like after downloading it.

•••
•••
•••
sorry i mean the actual domains themselves? like how people on the forum will post all currently available NNNNN LLLL etc.. Obviously its not by searching one by one.. i was just wondering how they actually find the domains

My software (DesktopCatcher) also has a bulk availability checker in it. Much better than using something like the GoDaddy bulk availability checker. I've also thought about adding an extension adder tool so you can generate lists. However, I've made some posts (like here) where you can download pre-generated lists I've already come up with.

•••
My software (DesktopCatcher) also has a bulk availability checker in it. Much better than using something like the GoDaddy bulk availability checker. I've also thought about adding an extension adder tool so you can generate lists. However, I've made some posts (like here) where you can download pre-generated lists I've already come up with.
does your software work on UBUNTU

•••
does your software work on UBUNTU

If it's running Wine then I believe it would. Otherwise, it would need to be a Windows environment. You could even use a Windows VPS and just connect to it using Remote Desktop.

•••
Made a payment at Whois.com using Paypal for a LLLL.net domain name for $3.88, they are not crediting my account after 1 hour and asking for payment again. How to get the matter resolved. Is anyone else facing the same problem.

•••
Is anyone else facing the same problem.
No, when I added money to my account there via Paypal it was credited within 5 minutes.

•••
i have 3 domains registered with whois.com, no problem at all. they keep running offers on different extensions, i registered 2 .net domains for $3.88 each

•••
Have you added funds to the account using Paypal, after it was created like resellerclub, using the add fund option.

•••
I'm kind of curious about the economics of selling .net for less than $4.. What are the variable costs to a registrar? Fees to ICANN, VeriSign, others?

•••
Have you added funds to the account using Paypal, after it was created like resellerclub, using the add fund option.
1. Created account.
2. Added funds via Paypal
3. Account credited
4. Registered domains

All process took 10-15 minutes.

•••
I'm kind of curious about the economics of selling .net for less than $4.. What are the variable costs to a registrar? Fees to ICANN, VeriSign, others?

Current .net wholesale pricing at Verisign is $6.79 (and will jump to $7.46 on Feb 1, 2016) plus the ICANN fee of $0.18. Add to this ~3% for credit card fees if the registrar accepts that form of payment.

Registrars will often sell new registrations or transfers at a loss, in order to hopefully make it back eventually in renewal fees or upsells (hosting, email services, privacy, etc).

•••
Who can provide new list? :)

•••
•••
I had such problem. Write here

Made a payment at Whois.com using Paypal for a LLLL.net domain name for $3.88, they are not crediting my account after 1 hour and asking for payment again. How to get the matter resolved. Is anyone else facing the same problem.

•••
I had the same delay after paymentvia Paypal but the domains are now in my account and reg'd. I did not credit my account first, just paid for the domains purchase with paypal. I sent an email to the billing email and got a reply a few hours later.

The 3.88 promo is still running and it will help create some buying. At that price I grabbed a few.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back