Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
XfC0yDx.jpg

As number of available LLLL.net made from English premium letter only (A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, L, M,
N, O, P, R, S, T) constantly decreasing I think it's right time to start this countdown.
Right now there's around 8100 available names.
At the end of August number was 10600.
At current registration pace it's safe to assume that all of them will be gone by New Year/January
2016, as speed usually increase when under 5000 names left.
Few fact to keep in mind:
1. Lowest market price for worst quality LLLL.com currently is $120-130, which is higher than it was in
2008 when premium LLLL.net buyout first happened.
2. Bottom floor price for English premium LLLL.com is $350-450, that puts targer price for English
premium LLLL.net at $17-22 taken 5% of LLLL.com price.
3. All Chinese pattern LLLL.net were bought out in July and just in two month their price skyrocketed
4-6 times all the way up to $35-40 a piece.
4. All Chinese LLLL.cc were recently bought out as well.
5. All CVCV LLLL.net and premium VCVC.net were bought out and currently being picked up from drop.
You can check list of remaining English Premium LLLL.net here:
https://www.sendspace.com/file/ow0hqo
Cheapest registration is at BigRock.com and Reseller Club $5 for .net
Alernative is Dynadot $6 and $GoDaddy $7.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Now Whoiscom have credited the account, it appears that the matter has been resolved

•••
The repeating letter domains I posted yesterday all got snatched up pretty quickly. So, here is another list of repeating letter 4L.net's you guys can pick from.
All these contains vowels(a e i o u) and "v"..

Do You think this will worth? Just a clarification, dont mistake me..
Thanks

•••
So I see only LLLL.net available with a e i o u and V.. Are these domains worth buying?

•••
I think it's time to buy English premium, Chinese premium ended month ago. People in Russia started buying them few weeks ago.

So I see only LLLL.net available with a e i o u and V.. Are these domains worth buying?

•••

Don't you wish you bought some LLLL.com for $3.88 right before the buyout? Even with vowels? Hmmm....

•••
All these contains vowels(a e i o u) and "v"..

Do You think this will worth? Just a clarification, dont mistake me..
Thanks
Read, there's enough info in this thread.
I also posted links to auctions at Namepros and you can check eBay too and Namebio.
LLLL.net do sell, and this trend is starting to grow.

I got XOHO.net here in July for under $10 and there's good chance that today I can resell it for $40+

No one can guarantee you anything, it would be too simple, if you can free reg LLLL.nets and then resell it here to domain professionals for $40-45.

First you risk and invest money, then few months-years after ripe benefits.

At $3.88 per name you risk level is not that big, but this promotion won't go forever and next people who will invest will have to pay more. If all promotions at .net will end, at regular regfee $8-10 you can double your money just selling them back, and what if you pick good domains? and what if they will run out? Price will go up 2-3 times of that.

•••
. If all promotions at .net will end, at regular regfee $8-10 you can double your money just selling them back

dont understand what your saying here?

•••
People who wants to buy names can rather buy good name from you at $8-10 than so-so name from registry at regfee.

•••
more choice now with gilds…..do you know i get more offers for my .top then my .net no
a e i o u) and "v".

•••
Never heard of any sales in .top :)
Neither on Namepros or at other platforms.
How old is this zone?
.net will be 30 years soon.

•••
i have heard no sales in .top but i have had low balls offers last few weeks with .top so my thinking maybe will grow to something maybe aim wrong but everything little crazy now who knows

•••
anybody want

qreq.net

??

•••
•••
Picked up the only same repeating Letter VR AAVR.net and HKVR.net just to use the whois.com $3.88 special, I just wanted AAVR but adding money min was $5 so I figured Hong Kong Virtual Reality.

•••
List for all

Premium english aabc.net abbc.net abcc.net

LIST

•••
Never heard of any sales in .top :)
Neither on Namepros or at other platforms.
How old is this zone?
.net will be 30 years soon.
98.top 23,250 USD 2015-08-23 Jiangsu Bangning
28.top 23,250 USD 2015-08-23 Jiangsu Bangning
66.top 34,008 USD 2015-08-16 Jiangsu Bangning
jinrong.top 8,113 USD 2015-08-16 Jiangsu Bangning
ceo.top 7,800 USD 2015-08-16 Jiangsu Bangning
365.top 4,992 USD 2015-08-16 Jiangsu Bangning
369.top 4,992 USD 2015-08-16 Jiangsu Bangning
58.top 25,023 USD 2015-08-09 Jiangsu Bangning
77.top 25,023 USD 2015-08-09 Jiangsu Bangning
55.top 25,023 USD 2015-08-09 Jiangsu Bangning

•••
Picked up the only same repeating Letter VR AAVR.net and HKVR.net just to use the whois.com $3.88 special, I just wanted AAVR but adding money min was $5 so I figured Hong Kong Virtual Reality.
Those are good ones

•••
•••
Just picked up DRGY .net (drop catch)

•••
Btw, about the Whois.com promo, that was supposed to end on Sept. 30.
I received next letter:

Following the phenomenal response to our promo on. NET, we've decided to extend it till October 15th, 2015! .NET turns 30, and to mark the occasion, we're offering it to you at an unbelievable price of just $3.88.

Look like we got 2 more weeks of free ride, before it's over.

•••
Available right now 4L.net
efew.net
hfew.net
jfew.net
kfew.net
lfew.net
mfew.net
nfew.net
pfew.net
qfew.net
rfew.net
tfew.net
ufew.net
vfew.net
wfew.net
xfew.net
zfew.net

•••
Regged boph.net

Its pronounceable and also has several possible meanings

Business Opportunities for the Physically Handicapped
Board of parole hearings
Board of public health

•••
Regged boph.net

Its pronounceable and also has several possible meanings

Business Opportunities for the Physically Handicapped
Board of parole hearings
Board of public health

End-users have more choices now. I can only see Chinese buyers for LLLL.net!

•••
New update 7727 names available.
Minus 179 or 2,2% since last scan. From this 179, 22% or 40 names were registered for 2 years.
Remaining list:
http://pastebin.com/D8peudkw

Number of domains left starting with letter:

A 214
B 262
C 68
D 214
E 989
F 590
G 443
H 556
I 667
L 629
M 212
N 486
O 1397
P 280
R 456
S 66
T 198

•••
@djum None remain that start with V?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back