IT.COM

strategy Professional Email VS Private Email Sales Ratio?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainBarracksRob

Top Member
Impact
Hey Ladies and Gents,

So Im wondering how many of you use your personal Gmail vs Professional outlook/DN email address and If you noticed a increase or decrease inbound leads or even more so Replies from Outbound emails?

I've read a few place that having a professional email can increase your sales potential by increase your chance of response from end users up to 75% .

With that said, I finally created a [email protected] Email address and applied it to my Efty market (DomainBarracks.com). I must say I think it looks and sounds much more professional and I'm happy with it.

I think when using this new email address on Outbound Sales, it is less likely to end up in a spam filter, yea?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Can't say because I've not had any success yet.

•••
Yes, I use a Gmail account that we have linked up to DefinitelyDomains.com (our main portfolio site).

Works well for me.

Last edited:
•••
I think gmail is only useful if you use a throwaway addy for outbound spamming, I've got a few addresses on my own domains, and I get hit by spam on those, and I wondered if I was losing enquiries because of fairly strict spam filtering. Recently I set up a ticketing system using OS ticket to provide an alternative method of contact. It's a bit early to see how much that is going to be used, as I haven't added the link to many places yet.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back