Professional Writing Services at Affordable Rates + Quick Turnaround

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

PalSys

Paladin SystemsEstablished Member
Impact
Nothing keeps your visitors coming back like fresh, readable, and exciting textual content! While images, videos, and other elements help to make a splash, the content on your website with the biggest effect on visitors returning, subscribing, or purchasing is the text.

I can help you to turn your visitors into subscribers, ad clickers, and customers with keyword-focused, high-quality written content created on demand, when you need it. Let me help you with your blog, news site, online store, or anywhere else catchy content is needed!

Here is what you can expect from me:

• The highest quality written content money can buy. English is my only language, but I do quite well with it.
  • All content purchased from me is guaranteed to be written using perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation.
  • I can and will write about any subject; if I don’t know it, I will research it.
  • You will receive your content within the time specified during the order process or I will provide a generous discount.
  • I will make myself available to you during the course of the project via e-mail and instant messenger.
  • All content is entirely unique and written word-for-word by me and me alone. I would encourage all of my buyers to run any and all content purchased from me through Copyscape.
  • I write at a flat rate of $0.035 (3.5 cents) per word ($3.50 per one hundred words). Given the quality of the content I provide, I see this price as more than fair and cannot negotiate for anything other than long-term or high-quantity projects.
  • As noted above, special pricing is available for large and customized orders.

If you're looking for badly written content that lacks true reader appeal then you are better off finding someone who charges a fraction of a cent per word. If you're looking for professionally written content that will appeal to your readers and encourage them to return for more, then I’m your writer.

Example Services

• news articles
  • web site content
  • sales copy
  • ebook copy
  • newsletter copy
  • forum posts
  • anything else you need!

Samples
I write for a variety of web sites and blogs; let me know what type of example content you'd like to see and I'll send you over an appropriate link!

How to Order

If you're ready to discuss your project and how I can assist you with it, feel free to give me a shout any time via this contact form.

NOTE: I've taken on a few long-term contracts and definitely prefer that way of doing business. If you need blog or news posts over an extended period, please contact me for custom pricing.

Contact me today!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back