IT.COM

Professor Domain's Domain/WebDesign/News blog @Praf.net

Spaceship
Watch

Topics you want discussed?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • General News

votes
    0.0%
  • Web Design

votes
    0.0%
  • Domain Investing/Advice

vote
    100.0%
  • Website/Internet Security

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

alwaysforGod

Peace and Love for All - Professor DomainEstablished Member
Impact
Hello everyone, welcome to NamePros! This place is great, by the way, so if you were wondering whether or not it will be helpful along your domaining journey: many people consider NamePros the authority on domain investing education, but for selling your domains here just remember that this is a reseller forum so do not expect top (or often even half) the value of what you are expecting for a domain since most folks here are investors or resellers too, and they would (ideally) want to make a profit if they don't have a site already in mind for a particular domain!

With that being said, I update my blog @ https://Praf.Net pretty much daily, writing about general technology news, website building, domain investing, along with the occasional relevant or not so relevant article about a wide variety of things. Come check it out, and PM me if you have any questions!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back