Domain Empire

Programmer/Partner Wanted For New, Original Dating/Friendship Forum Concept.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
This seemed the most relevant section to post this to... if I'm wrong moderators, please move.

I've come up with a dating/friendship forum concept with an interesting twist. The site will be Kungo.com (not up yet). The service will allow for members to instantly determine how compatable fellow members' personalities are to theirs, for friendship and/or dating purposes. The members will be able to take this ability to other sites, as well. Of course there's quite a bit more to it than this, (and it's quite original) but I will go into detail with interested parties.

I'm looking for a trustworthy programmer and/or financial partner.
I haven't figured out how to share the information without the danger of someone running with the concept themselves... but I guess I'll cross that bridge later.

If this sounds like something you'd seriously like to find out more about, please PM me or e-mail me at idclub(at)netzero.com. Please - NO idle curiousity. Serious inquiries only. Thank you.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Ah, this answers my question somewhat about what the interesting twist is. Still, it seems difficult to see someone seriously committing financially without a better explanation. Good luck!

•••
Possibly get any interested partners to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Have them do this by obtaining electronic signatures or the like. You will at least have the security of being able to pursue them if they then take your idea.

Nothing tho can stop them if they are serious enough so I would suggest doing as much investigation abnout them as possible before sharing with them. The web is full of such tracing resources - use them and it then decreases your chances of getting stung!!

•••
Originally posted by bensontwenty
Possibly get any interested partners to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Have them do this by obtaining electronic signatures or the like. You will at least have the security of being able to pursue them if they then take your idea.

Nothing tho can stop them if they are serious enough so I would suggest doing as much investigation abnout them as possible before sharing with them. The web is full of such tracing resources - use them and it then decreases your chances of getting stung!!

Good advice!

•••
Anthony: I certainly don't expect a financial commitment based on my post (or anything else, beyond an inquiry of interest)! If I give that impression, I better rewrite it. Also, the "twists" I was referring to before have not been devulged.

BensonT: Valid points. Thank you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back