IT.COM

Question about GD Appraisal

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

America First

NP lifer since 04VIP Member
Impact
I am wondering what people think of Godaddy’s Appraisal System.
Please Post One number:
1.way to high
2.a little to high
3.right on it
4.not high enough
5.way to low

I am trying to get some idea of price for some we want to move. If GD price is right for selling, i have quite a few really nice domains, all coms, if you know me you know. None by godaddy’s value is over $3500 and i have a lot that are $800 to $1500. It seems so low for what i have.

If interest i can DM snap shot GD price and domains. Most 10/20+ years / plus LNL.net that’s very strong.

Thanks, I hope i posted in the right area, it’s been a while since i’ve been on.
Cheers! 🍻

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think it depends on the domain. The appraisals can be anywhere from 1-5. It also depends on how fast you want to sell the domain and who you're selling it to. I'd suggest posting.

FYI, LNL.net domains aren't very popular. According to NameBio, there have only been 2 public sales over $100 this year, and one last year. The highest ever was b2b.net at $15k, way back in 2009 when there were less TLDs.

•••
I think it depends on the domain. The appraisals can be anywhere from 1-5. It also depends on how fast you want to sell the domain and who you're selling it to. I'd suggest posting.

FYI, LNL.net domains aren't very popular. According to NameBio, there have only been 2 public sales over $100 this year, and one last year. The highest ever was b2b.net at $15k, way back in 2009 when there were less TLDs.
I appreciate your reply, I figured they set appraisals at resale pricing, not retail.

I didn’t know the LNL dropped so much 🙄but i guess that’s why GD has it pretty low now.
D3G net

Thanks again, Cheers!

•••
•••
6. Do not use it
🤣 Obviously it’s not something we take 100% serious, we are just trying to gauge where godaddy‘s mind is on their appraisals.

And if you don’t mind, your reason for “do not use it” is why…to low, or to high?

Cheers! 👍

•••
I do not believe in appraisal.
They appraise one of my names for $450. I sold it for $3,500

•••
I do not believe in appraisal.
They appraise one of my names for $450. I sold it for $3,500
Right,🙄 when we saw the D3G net at $2500 and then donald trump president com at $2600 we were confused why one would be as high as one that gets way better traffic and is not a com. 🤔
Because these two
VegasAssistant com $1590
VegasBartender com $1630 seem like a fair selling price.
Which is their appraisal, so basically i see what you’re saying, they are all over the place. 🤣

Got it! 👍🇺🇸👍

Thanks a ton,
Cheers! 🍻

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back