Dynadot

Question

Spaceship
Watch
Hey. Newbie Here. Wishing to Ask some guys who have been in the Domain Selling Biz if they could spare a few moments while browsing the forum to type out a list of procedures in selling a domain. Its a topic that interests me very much. Also where would be a good place to register my domains being a Uk Resident

Thank You. In advance :) Sorry but im a n00b

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you can reg your name at Godaddy.com
It's a good choice for newbie,cheap price and good support.

Bean

•••
Originally posted by bizbj
I think you can reg your name at Godaddy.com
It's a good choice for newbie,cheap price and good support.

Bean

Hi Bean,

what advantage you see in using GoDaddy instead of their reseller BlueRazor, who has the same interface and is considerably cheaper?

•••
I believe you need to pay an annual fee for bluerazor, other then that same everything. Go with godaddy if you don't plan on registering alot of domains. Do the math and it the advantage can go both ways.

•••
Re: Question

Originally posted by A.Gillespie
Hey. Newbie Here. Wishing to Ask some guys who have been in the Domain Selling Biz if they could spare a few moments while browsing the forum to type out a list of procedures in selling a domain. Its a topic that interests me very much. Also where would be a good place to register my domains being a Uk Resident
Thank You. In advance :) Sorry but im a n00b

you can get some bits of infos you need here http://www.domainguru.com/c/50

Godaddy Go Go Godaddy!

Welcome to namepros
:wave:

•••
Yes its true, BlueRazor has $9,99 anual fee.
For me its neglectable, saving $6,00 on just 1 backorder! But .edu is right, everybody has to do the math.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back