Domain Empire

Quote of the Day

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Give a Man a Fish, Feed Him For a Day. Teach a Man to Fish, Feed Him For a Lifetime
Lao Tzu

Enlighten one another with famous quotes.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
"He who knows others is wise;
He who know himself is enlightened."
-Lao-tzu.

24HourDomainer said:
"Give a Man a Fish, Feed Him For a Day. Teach a Man to Fish, Feed Him For a Lifetime"
Lao Tzu
Fish sounds good right now, Salmon, yumm... :sold:

•••
•••
He who conquers others is strong; He who conquers himself is mighty.
~ Lao Tzu

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
~ Lao Tzu

•••
"One that PO's my wife will .... suffer great wrath!" :alien:

NN

•••
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
David Brinkley

•••
"Give a Man a Fish, Feed Him For a Day. Teach a Man to Fish, Feed Him For a Lifetime" - wait a second... Didn't you give a homeless guy $100? :lol:

Should have taught him how to be a domainer instead :laugh:

•••
Communication is not always one sided, you need to listen for you could be heard.

•••
Galel said:
"Give a Man a Fish, Feed Him For a Day. Teach a Man to Fish, Feed Him For a Lifetime" - wait a second... Didn't you give a homeless guy $100? :lol:

Should have taught him how to be a domainer instead :laugh:

This Man unfortunately at his age and level of stress is not capable of learning! Man is in his 70's! I wish I could have done more, unfortunately I'm low income myself. I don't care about money, I care about doing things in my lifetime to have a positive impact on others. The $100 is nothing to what this man has gone through. As I stated in my story, this Man is no fool or addict. His eyes says it all, a wise Man hit hard by something so negative - that the Man is now lost for good. May God use me and others like myself to answer some of the prayers of man and women in this world.

•••
Modern technology
Owes ecology
An apology.
~Alan M. Eddison

•••
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad".

(No idea who said it originally).

•••
Never break friendship if you are going to be friends again.
- Keral Patel

•••
I drank what?! - Socrates

It's not the size of the ring that matters - it's the size of the promise.
-me (hehe)

Last edited:
•••
"If I want your opinion, I'll beat it out of you." -Chuck Norris

•••
"A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it."
-Bob Hope

or you could go with:

"If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem"
-JP Getty

•••
"Don't Vote! It only encourages the BASTARDS"

•••
"Who are you, and why should I care?"
- Bender

bender-futurama.png

Last edited:
•••
"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
-Benjamin Franklin

“It only takes 20 years for a liberal to become a conservative without changing a single idea.”
-Robert Anton Wilson

but i go with:

“Of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong.”
-Robert Anton Wilson

Thanks
Aaron

•••
"Life is not a dress rehearsal".

Rose Tremain (b. 1943), British author, (London, Dec. 24, 1989).

I like this one, an x always used it.

•••
“Ah, yes, divorce ... from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet.” Robin Williams

•••
Personally...I really like this one.

"You are too concerned about what was and what will be. There is a saying: yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present".

It's from the wise turtle Oogway in Kung Foo Panda

Last edited:
•••
"I didn't know what the guy said, but I saw his sole"
George W. after an Iraqi journalist threw a pair of shoes at him.

"Two things are infinate: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about humanity." Albert Einstein

"To go too far is as bad as to fall short" Confucious

"I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand." Confucious

•••
By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.
Confucius

•••
24HourDomainer said:
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
David Brinkley

That quote is one of my all time favorite quote. Mine is Everything happens with a reason. That's my first on the list.

•••
My cat has a really simple philosophy of life, which can be translated into a one sentence motto, or mission statement, as it were:

"Everything smaller than me dies." - Paws The Cat

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back