Dynadot

REAL and PROVEN Quality Writing Services to Put Your Company on Top!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi, my name is Evan.

I am a professional SEO Article Writer for almost seven years. I have worked with Amazon, Discover Financial, American Express, The Tyra Banks Show, Inc 500 clients, and many more. I have effectively assisted these companies with their various marketing campaigns and programs. As a result, web traffic is directed to their websites and search engine ranking is always high.​

I offer:

• High quality content that is 100% unique, and passed plagiarism checks such as CopyScape.
  • Direct and targeted writing that is keyword rich by 1-4% with your keywords and LSIs.
  • Fast turnaround time of 2 to 5 business days for short projects and 3-5 business days for bulk orders.
  • Any type of article that you need for your business. Trust me, I have seen and done that.

Other Services:

• Press Releases[FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]
  • E-Books
  • Blog Posts
  • Positive Product Reviews and Comments

I take pride in consistent high quality content that support my clients’ internet marketing goals!

Rates:

• $5 USD – 300 words
  • $6 USD – 400 words
  • $7 USD – 500 words
  • $8 USD – 600 words
  • Bulk – PM me and lets work something out.

Should you want to avail of my services, or make a consultation about your project, please feel free to send me an email at [email protected] or send me a private message with the information below:

• Name
  • Email Address
  • Type of Service Needed
  • Category and Title
  • Keywords
  • Additional Instructions/Notes

If you have any project that may not be mentioned in the types of work that I handle, you may still send me an email and we can discuss the specifications of your project.

Terms:

Payments are accepted through this PayPal account:[email protected].

Additional Notes: Failure to pay on time (1-2 weeks) after work is handed in, will result to additional charges. Thanks and have a nice day!

Feedback Area: Here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back