NameSilo

Remove link from PHpLinkDirectory

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi

I have a phplinkdirectory, i have been getting requests from people to remove links. But i do not know how i can searh for these links.

The phplinkdirectory does not have a search option or am i missing something.

Regards
Steve

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would rather run a query on the PLD_LINK table

Select * from PLD_LINK where URL = '%THE URL TO BE REMOVED HERE%'

Thanks.

•••
Have you been to the phpld forum?
That is the place to find the answer.

•••
You can do a site search with google. Also, not that this can be a great way to make more money. If you are charging for the link review process, you can also charge for edits or removal.

•••
i have been getting requests from people to remove links. But i do not know how i can searh for these links.

How about asking for their company name or whatever name the listing is under so you can search? They want you to remove it so they can provide this information or be tough out of luck.

•••
If you have cpanel and you're more comfortable just filling in forms and stuff then inputting queries you can use it to search.

Just login to cpanel, go to phpMyadmin (should be a option under databases), click your databse on the left hand site (I think it'll be PLD or something around that)

After you've done that click on the table, PLD_LINK, and on the top bar hit search, find the box that is URL, change the operator (LIKE) to LIKE %...% and put in the company name in the box beside it.

That should bring it up, then just hit the x/delete.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back