IT.COM

[REQ-LOGO] - Company Logo Design - $50 PayPal contest!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design for Lakeshore Marketing Group, Inc.

Prize : $50.00 via PayPal

Contest End Date & Time : 7:00 PM Eastern 3/17/2012

Size Requirements : 250px x 100px - I'm using this because this seems to be the standard size - it will be used for business cards and a website logo. Please advise if this size is wrong for what I'm requesting. Graphic Design is not my wheelhouse.

Color Requirements :I would like the color scheme to stick to "cooler" colors - specifically darker blues, silvers, grays, and greens. Don't be afraid to use some color contrast if need be.

General Requirements : We are a small marketing firm that works with business customers local to us. We're a very fast paced business that tends to hire young professionals in their 20s and 30s - so I'd like a logo design that reflects that zeitgeist. The image should be very sharp, professional, but cutting edge and exciting. Something that catches the eye and really looks cool and innovative.

Additional Information : I will be checking thread updates quickly and will do my best to reply several times a day to designers. Looking forward to your submissions!

-AT

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Feedback appreciated.

Lakeshore2.jpg

Last edited:
•••
SK1990 - Great work. My wife looked at it and said "that is EXACTLY how I would envision your logo" so we're off to a good start.

It's simple - which is good. I would like a little more complexity to the logo. Color scheme is good - though I would prefer the use of strictly the four colors specified. Black text is OK, but dark gray would be better. I would also prefer the letters company name to be all the same height - "Lakeshore" is one word so there's no need to capitalize the "S."

Thank you for your submission.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the feedback. Will make revisions soon.

•••
Feedback Appreciated :)

EDIT: Added alternative color.

LakeshorePitch.jpg

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
My first try, feedbacks appreciated, thanks!
LakeShore.jpg

•••
SK1990: I showed your logos to my office and they love them. The blue is the preference, but I really like the green as well. It looks very professional, but if you could add a 3-D component to the logo, that would be more eye catching.

Nodws: It looks a little too blocky and clunky for my liking. I want something smooth, slick, and sharp.

Abdel: I don't much care for the blue-on-white logo. The design is cool but I don't like the font that says "marketing group"

nguyen_huy_hai: My office loves your first design. The other 3 are cool and superhero-ish, but the circle-L removes some professionalism. Your first design is beautiful. If you could make it a little bigger and convey some more depth - the 3D "LS" looks fantastic.

My 2 favorites so far are SK1990's blue-on-silver design and nguyen_huy_hai's first entry.

-AT

•••
Revision attempt. Feedback appreciated.
Untitled-1.jpg

•••
•••
•••
logo idea:
lakeshore.jpg

feedback is appreciated. :)

•••
First Entry..

lakshorelogocopy.jpg

LACKSHORE LOL

Thank you for the laugh :) that's perfect!!! I will make sure my lazy employees have to use this one as their logo!

---------- Post added at 04:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 AM ----------

blairwitchii:

I really like this one. The faded text is nice and also the 3D logo. Competition is heating up!

•••
•••

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
nodws: Your designs are really sharp. I especially like the top one - that's exactly what I'm talking about. I love the blue on silver.

jandus: I like the use of colors and the fading in the letters, but again - please do not capitalize the "S" in Lakeshore. I would like to see the design with all the letters the same height (except perhaps the 'L')

SK1990: It's cool in kind of an "Inception" way - but your other designs are far and away closer to what I'm looking for.

•••

Last edited:
•••
logo idea:
lakeshore1.jpg

feedback is appreciated. :)

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 AM ----------

lakeshore2.jpg

•••
thanks for such a funny feedback.

•••

Last edited:
•••
Wanted to get something posted before deadline. Can tweak it as needed.

ls.png

•••

Last edited:
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back