Dynadot

[REQ-LOGO] Logo Design Contest (7 Days) - $40 (Possibility of recurring work)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigturnip

Visit us at AreaX.comEstablished Member
Impact
Type of Contest : Logo Design

Prize : $40 via PayPal

Contest End Date & Time : 7 days from the time stamp of this thread.

Size Requirements : Vector for final logo, around 400x100 for entries.

Colour Requirements : Up to the designer for now, as I see designs I will provide feedback and narrow down the palette of colours. EDIT: I am definitely leaning towards green for the main colour.

General Requirements : The company is an electronic cigarette and e-liquid company called Vape Worm, the logo should incorporate a stylised worm. Text should not be too small in comparison to the worm as the logo will be used on very small labels (hence the need for a vector file).

Additional Information : I will try to provide feedback regularly. The company is looking to launch a range of products in the future, each will need its own logo and therefore there is good potential for future work.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
vapeworm1.png

A laid back worm blows a huge plume of vape smoke, with a logotype to match. Colours are provisional. Feedback appreciated, thanks!

Last edited:
•••
•••
Show attachment 7131

A laid back worm blows a huge plume of vape smoke, with a logotype to match. Colours are provisional. Feedback appreciated, thanks!

I like the colours and the idea, I just feel it's slightly too simplistic

I'm liking the logo and colours in the second design, but the text from the first design. I'm not too sure about the monocle :)

I'll edit the first post, but I'm definitely leaning towards green for the main colour.

•••
Thanks for your feedback! I will create a version with more detail on the worm and the smoke.

•••
•••
•••
vapeworm2.png

Last edited:
•••
•••
feedback appreciated:
UNHBo7m.png

1LF9GPS.png

AuMvh8J.png

1J73Nnt.png

I do like this design, the only problem is the use of a cigarette in the design. If you could make it look a bit less cigarette like it would be good.

I'm liking this a lot, I prefer the text in the top design.

Looking a lot better with the extra detail.

This looks very clean and professional, I'm not sure about the harsh edges in the 'v', I think the tagline would need to go as it will be too small at the sizes I intend to use it at.

•••
thank you for feedback, revision:
qITtWbD.png

•••
vapeworm3.png

thanks for the continued feedback. Here are some type variations...

•••
•••
Here's a concept idea

440_v1.png

feedback appreciated​

•••
•••
My try:

vapeworm.png

Feedback appreciated, thank you!

•••
•••
vapeworm5.png

Version with highlights on the worm, the smoke and the type.

•••
New version with new colors:

vape-worm2.png

•••
Competition is now closed, and apologies for not getting a chance to do feedback on the last couple of entries. I'm meeting up with a friend who is involved with the venture tonight, I'll get his opinion and announce the winner tomorrow.

Thank you for all the entries and the work put into the designs.

•••
And the winner is...

...Gooddesigner

Thank you to everyone for their work.

•••
Thank you frikushadesigns

•••
payment received, file sent

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back