[REQ-LOGO] Logo for Grindhouse - $50

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Type of Contest : LOGO Design
Prize : $50.00, PayPal
Contest End Date & Time : Dec 10/11, Midnight EST

Size Requirements : 300w x 150h (pixel) min, vector preferably.

Color Requirements : Something retro comic book or magazine, vintage horror colors probably. I'm thinking old movie posters, Rue-Morgue.com magazine, Eerie/Creepy magazine, Rocky Horror Picture Show, etc.. as inspiration. Don't be afraid to try something else.

General Requirements : Need a logo for domain Grindhouse.com

Additional Information : Looking for a quality logo to use for an upcoming design replacement. Should probably have a transparent background.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Will this have anything to do with the movie "GrindHouse" ? I'm asking because I want to know if we should incorporate certain elements pertaining to that movie.

•••
No, it isn't a site about the movie, but the movie falls into the "style" if that helps.

•••
Here a few tries. Feedback would be nice. Thanks.
grindhouse.gif

•••
Here's something else. Everything is vector by the way,so if this file seems to have bad resolution it's because I didn't export it correctly.
grindhouse1.gif

•••
Thank you for the entries, sorin. Sorry, these just don't appeal to me. I did mention some specific examples in the description above that I liked. Once I have some time to find them, I'll post the actual examples here later.

•••
Here's a concept idea

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
Nice, thanks Scorpion. Maybe a version with the filmstrip along most of the length without the spooky character? Will be hard to beat.

•••
Nice, thanks Scorpion. Maybe a version with the filmstrip along most of the length without the spooky character? Will be hard to beat.

Revised concept
Based on your feedback

Feedback Appreciated​

•••
My entry. Feedback appreciated. Thanks.

logo120610.jpg

•••
•••
my entry

grindhourse1.jpg

feed back would be great ^^

•••
Another try.Feedback would be nice. Thanks.
grindhouse2.gif

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

last one.i promise
grindhouse3.gif

•••
Here's my concept, feedback appreciated.

GRINDHOUSE.jpg

-Sammy

•••
Hey, here's my attempt,
thanks.
grindhouse-1.jpg

•••
Just popped in for a quick look. I'll come back later and leave more feedback.

I like #9 but the filmstrip is oddly shaped, kind of hump-backed but the concept is right. I like #12 but it isn't right for this project, feels more hip-hop. The chainsaw in #13 is interesting. I'm not keen on the font in #14 but it's a nice logo. I like #15.

•••
•••
I like #9 but the filmstrip is oddly shaped, kind of hump-backed but the concept is right.

Revised Concept
Based on your feedback

Feedback Appreciated

•••
My second entry. Thanks.

logo1206102.jpg

•••
here's a revision,
thanks.
grindhouse2.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thanks everyone for some amazing entries! I should've done this a long time ago, if I had known NP had such talent. I hope you'll be interested in another design contest. Please let me know if there's anything I can do with the next one to help with better feedback or explanation. I think I'm debating between #18 and #20 at the moment. I'll post soon.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back