Domain Empire

Reseller question

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So I was wondering what are the advantages of becoming a re-seller?

Because I have to disicide within 12hrs. I got to register a domain for a friend.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It depends whether you want to register it for the public or private.

Say you register for your friend only, you don't have to have a reseller account because (in case of eNom.com), you have to deposit US$100 or you have to bear the cost + credit card transaction cost. i.e. more expensive than that offered by most resellers.

In case, you want other to register via you. Then consider the reseller programs.

Regards

PrimeDNR:!:

•••
Yes. I want people to register the domains from me.

Atm I am setting up a website design/hosting company :)
I want people to also be able to check if domains are avaible/and get whois.

Anyone know the code or how i would do this? thanks

•••
reseller

if thats the case then u should go for reseller account. If you go enom.com, you may find most of relevent information you need in setting up registeration.

You can go $6.95 enom account which are sold for $200 bucks or more . $7.95 enom accounts for around $25 and $8.95 enom account for free, which I can create for you if you want.

I think the code and everything is available at enom. you might want to ask other about the api thing.

•••
Please see Biggie's "Enom Reseller" thread in the "Domain Newbie's" Forum, as well ... he answers your questions. :)
Good Luck.

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
Atm I am setting up a website design/hosting company :)
I want people to also be able to check if domains are avaible/and get whois.

Anyone know the code or how i would do this? thanks
You don't need to have a reseller account for this though. ATM, I'm busy with a project (in ASP) that automatically checks if a domain is available, and shows WHOIS'es. It's pretty easy to do.

•••
Cool. Its not just that. I want to be able to register domain names at cheap prices, and sell them on a bit dearer so i make some $

•••
In this case, you don't need a reseller account but a retail account if your client are not smart enough to use whois search!

LOL!

•••
Re: Reseller question...

Originally posted by hilljd00
So I was wondering what are the advantages of becoming a re-seller?

Because I have to disicide within 12hrs. I got to register a domain for a friend.

Wow! Your timing is impeccable hilljd00.
I just finished and ebook a few minutes ago titled "How to decide to become a Domain Name Reseller in 12 hours or Less!"

Please send me a PM if your interested. As you may know ebook reprinting can be expensive so I only have a limited number of copies!
j/k

:notme:
Cheers!

•••
Tip-Toeing off topic here....

Have you had much success selling eBooks you have written NameCaster? I've purchased software which compiles the eBook, and I have a vast knowledge of several industries stretching from the business side of Gaming to Educational Resources to Domain Names, to eBay, and everything in between. I've never talked to anyone who has written their own, have you found it is worth the time?;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back