NameSilo

Resolving Almighty Google Safe Browsing Issues

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Recently, trying to browse one of my main websites brought this response from Google;

"The site ahead contains harmful programs" (in this case, Malware)

I contacted my ISP for help. They ran a scan - with zero malware result - and I submitted the results to Google. The site was again 'disqualified'. I contacted my main ad network for a scrutiny of the ads being served. After some assessment, they came back to me with this message;

"Google is becoming more and more aggressive with any ad network but itself, flagging innocent websites and making them look guilty. The fact is that Google is flagging a whole website as suspicious even if just one malware ad was found (out of hundreds) in just one case, not even allowing the ad network to solve the issue internally (which is usually done very quickly). You can say that it is like a policeman blocking entry to a store because one customer was mugged there a week ago."

Meanwhile, the new ISP scan results, again showing ZERO MALWARE has been submitted to Almighty Google for further assessment.

Has anyone experienced this before? How did you solve the problem? Thank you for your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back