IT.COM

Review My Design - ebettingoffers.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi,

Could you guys kindly give me some feedback. The design was initially a wordpress free template, but I have customised it so its hardly recognisable. I'll be interest to know what you guys think of it? Thanks

http://www.ebettingoffers.com

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

The content is clear but I think you can optimize the header and the footer.

Last edited:
•••
I think it looks really nice, if i was you id also add a page for 'Sports' betting and the offers as they get alot of searches :)

•••
I'm a bit confused. Am I supposed to be seeing that big white box on the right?

Attachments

• ss.jpg
    ss.jpg
    229.4 KB · Views: 38
•••
Thanks for the feedback guys - I'm adding a sports page and mobile page as we speak :). tech gal128 - I'll take a look at that issue, it doesn't show like that for me :S

•••
That is one smart/professional looking site.

•••
Thanks for the feedback guys - I'm adding a sports page and mobile page as we speak :). tech gal128 - I'll take a look at that issue, it doesn't show like that for me :S

I'm wondering if it's my screen size. I have a widescreen monitor and maybe that part is cut off for you. My resolution is 1920x1080.
I actually tried it on my cell phone and it looks just fine. If you don't think it's a big deal then that's fine. I mean, it looks great otherwise.

•••
Its your screen size, but its something that I should take into account - I'll work on it on the weekend :D

•••
Its your screen size, but its something that I should take into account - I'll work on it on the weekend :D

Got it. Go ahead and update the thread when it's done and I'll make sure to follow up!

•••
think it should be fixed :)

•••
Sorry, I've been meaning to reply back. Yep, it looks great now!

•••
Not fully responsive (at a small resolution it does give me a horizontal scroll), but still well prepared for mobile. Good design, nice colors. Love it.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back