Dynadot

domain RightActive(dot)com, AngryReview(dot)com, Babbr(dot)com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I'm looking to get rough appraisals on these domains.

If you need any specific details about them, i'd be glad to provide.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't undertand the meaning of any of them

no value, sorry

•••
I don't undertand the meaning of any of them

no value, sorry

Can you elaborate a little bit? I want to know where I'm standing with these domains.
Except for the last one, they're both english language domains, .com

•••
ok...your proper reply to me should have been explaiing what each one of them means.....but instead, you want me to elaborate on "I don't understand the meaning of any of them".

How can you elaborate on that?

•••
ok...your proper reply to me should have been explaiing what each one of them means.....but instead, you want me to elaborate on "I don't understand the meaning of any of them".

How can you elaborate on that?

I'm sorry, I probably didn't understand correctly. I apologize for that.

I'm new to domain selling and I wanted to get a free professional appraisal for them.

AngryReview - means a website that contains dissatisfied reviews on products.
RightActive - could be used for a gym, dietary supplements, protein, sports/fitness clubs etc.

Is that ok?

•••
Thanks for explaining what you had in mind when you registered them.

My initial reaction probably shows that the domains, themselves, are not intuitive, in their meaning.

Having said that, there is only value if they are developed into a website that has good SE positioning and gets traffic and income.

On their own, as they sit right now, I think that they have little or no value.

•••
They really dont make sense to reg. who would buy them. I also did not undertsand them and if you haven to explain a name it probally not a good thing. I see no value in them.

•••
Thanks for explaining what you had in mind when you registered them.

My initial reaction probably shows that the domains, themselves, are not intuitive, in their meaning.

Having said that, there is only value if they are developed into a website that has good SE positioning and gets traffic and income.

On their own, as they sit right now, I think that they have little or no value.

Thanks! I understand what you're saying.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back