NameSilo

food Rock Star Meat Loaf refuses to rebrand to Veg Loaf

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lox

____Top Member
Impact
Iconic rock singer Meat Loaf has pledged to go plant-based for Veganuary.

The Bat Out Of Hell star has teamed up with Italian-American food chain Frankie & Benny's to promote its new vegan menu, which features eight new entries including Vegan Loaded Skins, Vegan Hot Dog, and the Calzone Vegano.

When Frankie & Benny's first approached me to rebrand to Veg Loaf I said no way in hell – I won't do that," Meat Loaf, real name Marvin Lee Aday, said in an interview with the Daily Star.

Frankie & Benny's Director of Strategy and Brand, Elise Ash, said: "We wanted to encourage diners to swap Meat for Veg this January, so who better to sign up than one of the most recognized artists on the planet.

"While we couldn't convince him to rebrand to Veg Loaf, we're just delighted he's the headline act for our new vegan menu and helping spread the word on the benefits of tucking into our meat-free dishes."

The rocker joins a host of music stars who have converted to veganism, including Sir Paul McCartney, Bryan Adams, Ellie Goulding Will.I.Am and Ariana Grande.

Plenty of stars from the screen are also now following plant-based diets, including Simon Cowell, Benedict Cumberbatch and Natalie Portman.

read more (plantbasednews)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I was sure this must be Satire. After going over your link this could be real @Lox ?

The artist should also remaster some of his hits. „Like a bat out of hell“ must be rebranded to kinda butterfly out of the perfume store, with a Pedelec instead of a motorbike.

•••
I was sure this must be Satire. After going over your link this could be real @Lox ?

The artist should also remaster some of his hits. „Like a bat out of hell“ must be rebranded to kinda butterfly out of the perfume store, with a Pedelec instead of a motorbike.

LMAO :ROFL: Thx

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back