Domain Empire

Sav customer auction experience

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

PatrickV

Established Member
Impact
i set my domain name twizzy.io domain for auction at sav.com auction, and my exprience is are they (sav.com) steal for few dollar or somebody else grab the domain for a cheap bid? my experience with sav.com auctions is so far negative.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i admit, i made a mistake by using sav.com auction service for my domain name.

•••
1) Twizzy.com is for sale for $3k which gives twizzy.io almost no auction value at all. How can you expect to get more than a few dollars for it?
2) Accusing someone (in this case Sav.com) of stealing is a very serious matter. What kind of proof do you have that they are stealing? Have you reported the theft to the police?

•••
When you initiate an auction on SAV you have to click a button with the following description:

By checking this box and clicking Start Auctions, I hereby acknowledge and agree to:
  • Sav’s Domain Name Marketplace Agreement.
  • All Auctions will start with an opening bid of $1 USD (plus any transfer-in fees, if applicable).
  • All Auctions are no-reserve and a custom minimum bid cannot be set.
  • All Auctions will conclude after 10 days and the domain(s) will be automatically awarded to the highest bidder.
  • Once an Auction is started, it cannot be cancelled.
I don't see any reason blaming them for this.
There are dozens of other reasons to do so :)

•••
i set my domain name twizzy.io domain for auction at sav.com auction, and my exprience is are they (sav.com) steal for few dollar or somebody else grab the domain for a cheap bid? my experience with sav.com auctions is so far negative.
I agree with you,
it's disappointing and the offers are just a few cents. It's not a good service,
Also, many bidders on your platform don't appreciate the value of premium domain names. Most of them are resellers looking for a cheap deal.

I've had a negative experience on this platform, and I won't sell or transfer my domains for just a few dollars.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back