Dynadot

discuss Sedo Monthly Auctions

Spaceship
Watch
Anybody had good success with the SEDO auctions where you have to submit your best domains?
Do you still have to pay the $59 fee or is this auction free?

Sedo Auction.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
“We want your best 4-Letter .COM Domains for only 99€/£/$.”

I would not submit my best 4L with such a reserve. Let alone paying anything for listing it (although I think it’s free)

Last edited:
•••
"Reserve and starting bid is set at 99€/£/$." O_o

•••
I submitted my 2 of my 4L domain there, and waiting approval :D

•••
These auctions can actually be a great way to liquidate some 4L domains... I have bid on them in the past and despite the low reserve prices I have seen some sell for $2000+

•••
These auctions can actually be a great way to liquidate some 4L domains... I have bid on them in the past and despite the low reserve prices I have seen some sell for $2000+

I hope so

•••
•••
•••
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the interest in our auctions including the upcoming 4-Letter .com auction. Just to confirm, you can submit your domains for free to be considered for the auction.

Here's a reminder about the criteria for the domains:
  • The domain ending is .COM.
  • The domain consists of 4 consecutive letters.
  • The domain does not violate any rights of third parties.
  • The domain has a minimum price of 99€/£/$.
Thanks,
Carolyn

•••
BGUQ.com is approved

lets see how it goes

•••
Hi everyone,

Thanks for the interest in our auctions including the upcoming 4-Letter .com auction. Just to confirm, you can submit your domains for free to be considered for the auction.

Here's a reminder about the criteria for the domains:
  • The domain ending is .COM.
  • The domain consists of 4 consecutive letters.
  • The domain does not violate any rights of third parties.
  • The domain has a minimum price of 99€/£/$.
Thanks,
Carolyn

Maybe you should also post what is the commission terms if the name sold?

•••
•••
Not sure, since Sedo team is here, then it would be great if they post here too.

•••
Many times I submitted my domains to Sedo GreatDomains auctions but never they approved by Sedo. I submitted even my 1 word .NET domain with keyword Millimeters but they did not approved it for auction.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back