Dynadot

SEDO or NAMEDRIVE ??

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
i hearsd abt namedrive they also offer good revenue for domains park over there...

well...somebody go there and and reply me what is the bet site between this two ..

thnks

--jeet

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would rather say u too go with Sedo, since they have more features than namedrive and acording to my experience sedo is much more into this business than namedrive. I prefer Sedo

•••
Personally, i would recommend SEDO who has lots of potential customers and features.

•••
Even I would suggest you to go for SEDO. About the revenue, it also depends on the names you intend to park. :imho:

•••
Please reply if you have tried both, i did and namedrive is fantastic comparing to sedo for earnings. Go and try few names you had with sedo, you will see the difference.
I'm getting 2 or 3 times better pay out with ND.
But i still like sedo, i made some sales there, keep your names for sale on sedo.

•••
Revenue sucks at SEDO, actually. But if you intend to sell your domain, not to get revenue, go SEDO anyway.

•••
May be sedo is better but cant say yet which is the best one !!!!

•••
NameDrive has a much better design than SEDO, but if you're looking to selling your domain also then go with SEDO.

•••
ya namedrive has better design but i m tlaking abt revenue..

i think namedrive give more revenue of our damains park on its than sedo.

•••
SEDO but if you can use Fabulous

•••
i would have to say sedo

•••
Ya u say sedo but i m not sutisfied yet of ur explanation ..!!!!

•••
NameDrive.com is loaded with features and they are constantly adding new features onto their site. I have been with them for a couple months and the revenue is awesome!

Choose Namedrive unless your planning on just selling the domain... Sedo's revenue SUCKS!

•••
Ya that is right i also think like that .

revenue is awesome!

•••
i cant say i have sold anything on either, but sedo definately gets me a little revenue, so i'd say to go with them, besides you can always change later on.

•••
You should try different to see which one works better with your domains. I would use DomainSponsor for english names and Sedo for international names. I have heard good things about Fabulous too but you need to have more than 100 domains. Afternic uses DomainSponsor and Fabulous to provide this service so I will go straight to the source.

•••
I ve tried my names at sedo, DS, parkingsite but after moving just a few names that were not performing at those programs over to namedrive I ended up moving all my names there.

Granted Ive only been doing this domainer thing for alittle while but after seeing the options in ND mainly the ability to see what people are searching for on the domian this allows you to target the ads yourself with the exact keywords they are typing in. I have a couple german domains with ovt that are getting about 500 hits per month at the other programs i was getting about 1% click through after 2 weeks at ND its up to 19% on one and and 5% on the other with the revenue 100xs what they were making not talking huge dollars but because they were only making pennies at the other places these two domains will make about 20us this month. Im still tweaking but mayjor advantage.
Apparently they are planing to add stats to the search terms so you can see which one is the most popluar right now you just see a list with no ranking.

Some of my other domains that were getting 1-2 clicks are now 28% ctr, I cant tell you if they pay more than other programs but I am making more because of thier features, and feel alittle more in control of my income with tweaking and watching the results.

imperyal

•••
ok lets put it this way. in 3 months parking at sedo i got some cents out of 5 domains. in 2 weaks parking at namedrive i got some bucks out of same domains :). So i prefere namedrive.

•••
I just transferred all of my 15 domains to NameDrive and will let you know how it goes. My experience with Sedo has been dismal so far (68 views, 2 clicks over 1,5 months, with 15 parked domains).

•••
Results so far - 0 clicks, but 13 views over 10 hours with 15 parked domains. That's more views than I ever had with Sedo (as I said, 68 views over 1,5 months). Will keep you updated.

•••
i'm happy some people experience what i did, for PPC revenue ND is the new thing !

•••
Ok well i think if u go for revenue then u must go for namedrive !!!!!

B-coz namedrive pays good revenue by that one can cover his money of their registration charges what they paid for domains and in future may namedrive pay more to attract more customes !!!!

So take experience from both sedo and namedirve and think your self which is the best one !!!

But my vote is go for NameDrive and i hope u wll also think like me .............

•••
I parked a few domain at Namedrive, but I can't say that I have experienced great success. Click-through rates on some domains are 1%....and revenue is below normal. That said, I'll continue to test domains there because many domainers have been happy with the results.

•••
As an experiment I just moved 14 from Sedo to ND. Most had been receiving uniques & clicks. I expect a decline to begin with -- intend to give at least a 3 month test.

Like the parking pages.

•••
I have been in this biz for a longtime and I have tried them all

SEDO=Garbage
Domainsponsor=Junk
Google=ok
Domainsite=Attrocious
Namedrive= Best revenue per click, nice designs available, EVERY VISIT is recorded unlike others ( right SEDO ), Fast Payments, All my domains were moved to Namedrive the first day they opened except for my portfolio premiums which I still use google for. But a majority of my names are at Namedrive and I am very happy with the service and overall experience with them. They also pay for foriegn clicks whereas the others only pay for USA. Namedrive also for some strange reason get better google results to. I have had several names at the other PPC venues and these names had no pagerank after a month or so these names were all listed in google search results and a pagerank was assigned, I even have one stupid domain with a PR 6 and for 3 years of parking prior it was a zero. most of the names once at namedrive for past couple months get a PR4

If any domainer with even the smallest amount of traffic wants to cover registration fee's and put some bucks in there jeans i reccommend namedrive.

And no i have no affiliation with namedrive other than being a very happy client

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back