Dynadot

various Sedo Weekly Sales Reaches $1.6 Million led by Codedelaroute.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Arpit131

Top Member
Impact
Over the past week, 584 transactions took place on Sedo’s marketplace and via SedoMLS, totaling $1.6m.

52% of total sales were the result of Buy Now listings.

Highlights of public sales are:

Top .com: CodedeLaRoute.com at 24,000 EUR

Top ccTLD: TV-links.co.uk at 18,420 USD

Top “other” TLD: StopTheHate.org at 24,888 USD

.COMs

codedelaroute.com 24,000 EUR
sesamo.com 22,500 EUR
techtemple.com 16,000 USD
v2v.com 10,000 USD
justmoney.com 10,000 USD

ccTLDs

tv-links.co.uk 18,420 USD
x.la 6,000 GBP
bedandbreakfast.co.nz 5,800 USD
apollo.vc 4,789 USD
akkumaster24.de 4,500 EUR

OTHER

stopthehate.org 24,888 USD
circle.net 5,000 USD
ewert.net 3,000 USD

The complete list of sales is available here

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
the names dont look great, why do they sell the price that high?

•••
Good price for sesamo.com 22,500 EUR

•••
the names dont look great, why do they sell the price that high?

because every domain and painting on the planet is worth whatever a given buyer wants to pay for it. unless the domain is something like 1.com or the painting is somehting like picasso.

•••
Nice sales list and interesting to see that just over half the names sold were BuyNow listings!

52% of total sales were the result of Buy Now listings.

•••
And ~50% of all Sedo-sales are under $500 (also their own stats).

•••
BuyNow is good for 3-figure range only.

•••
The prices that some of these domains fetch every week never ceases to amaze me.

Like techtemple.com and justmoney.com - Oh, well that's the nature of the beast that we call Domaining :)

•••
It depends on Seller's skills to do negotiations...

•••
Tv-links.co.uk for $18k+?? Excellent job by seller.

•••
The prices that some of these domains fetch every week never ceases to amaze me.

Like techtemple.com and justmoney.com - Oh, well that's the nature of the beast that we call Domaining :)

I think those prices for tech temple and just money are more or less what I would expect for those kind of domains. Especially JustMoney.com is IMO more like 25k name, maybe more.

•••
I think those prices for tech temple and just money are more or less what I would expect for those kind of domains. Especially JustMoney.com is IMO more like 25k name, maybe more.

I reckon they are both good domains but I would have pegged them at like half of what they sold for... but off course "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" - Same applies to domains...lol

•••
BuyNow is good for 3-figure range only.

Why so? I believe low 4-figure is very optimum Buy Now price and a lot of domains in that range sell through Buy Now. The price range of $1,500 - $2,500 is a sweet spot for many, specially brandable investors.
But then again, it varies from domain to domain.

Same here. I can't agree more.

Abdolutely! JustMoney sounds fine. But TechTemple sounds like a hand reg name. And it sold for $16,000 !

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back