NameSilo

Selling domains to Organizations

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Does anybody here sell domains to organizations. and if they do can you tell me how do email them or make an offer.

let's you have icici.org and you want to sell them. it is non-profit organizaion.

How do you approach them. do you make phone calls, or just email them. And what kind of price would you ask knowing that it is a non-profit organization.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on the unique circumstances of the specific domain name in question, naturally. There are some "general" Marketing Lettters here in the following thread ... which will require customization to suit the specifics:

http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1757

For specific pricing questions, if you already OWN the domain name ... please post in the "Appraisals Forum" for further assistance. Basically, it's very difficult to give general advice in this regard, IMHO. More to comment, I'm sure.
Best of Luck with your ".ORG's" (I love 'em, by the way ... generally).
B-)

•••
I do. I had a domain clonee.com before. I even wanted to sell it here for $3, but no one wanted it. Finally, I emailed to someone @ clonee.org and I immediately got response from them. The name was sold with a nice profit.

•••
Originally posted by markits
... The name was sold with a nice profit.

Bingo!
Congratulations on your sale, markits. :)

•••
Thank you cool!
I am learning from you everyday!

•••
how did u?

how didi u contact them? did u search the web or used other means. i mean how did you come across this organization?

•••
well that had to be lucky of you! TO get a profit on a domain no one wanted!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back