Domain Empire

advice Should I offer these 2 names together

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

skshogun

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone,

I recently hand-regged a 5L.com name, k l u u r .com and saw there's a similar name being auctioned - c l u u r .com, so I bought that one too.

I think the most sensible thing is to market them as brandables, but I would like your opinions:
  • Does it make more sense to offer them separately or in one bundle?
  • However, you could argue that if you need to own both of them, then they're not that great names for your project to begin with
Thanks for any insight :xf.smile:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Usually binding sale is a domain name price is relatively high, will be bundled for sale

•••
Cool names, I think you could bundle them. What immediately came to mind for me is "kluur" or "cluur" could be a quirky fashion brand, or an abstract word for "colour"

•••
I think there is definitely an added value to that. An end-user could see the benefit of not having to worry about someone else owning and using the alternative version. It might work in this case also because they are not high-value names and are interchangeable, wouldn't work with something like Case.com vs Kase.com. If you can showcase the package beautifully and advertise the benefit of having both it might theoretically lead to a higher chance of a sale.

Last edited:
•••
Cool names, I think you could bundle them. What immediately came to mind for me is "kluur" or "cluur" could be a quirky fashion brand, or an abstract word for "colour"
Kluur actually really looks like the dutch translation of color! "Kleur", Might be fun to look into that as well!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back