Domain Empire

poll Should lists of remaining domains in a niche be shared?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Should lists of remaining domains in a niche be shared?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes. We are a community!

votes
    36.4%
  • No. People work hard to gather this information and it should not be posted.

votes
    27.3%
  • No. This information could influence people to spend money on questionable investments.

votes
    18.2%
  • I don't care.

votes
    18.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Should lists of remaining domains in a niche be shared? Such as 5L.com or 7N.com.

I have seen two completely opposite views on this subject and was curious what the consensus was.

Some people feel that they have worked hard to gather this type of information and do not like to see it posted openly.

Some people do not have the resources or knowledge to gather this information. They feel we should all work together.

Where do you stand?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The people who make "remaining" domain lists and keep them private - they aren't done buying and we don't owe them anything.
The people who make these lists and make them public, they've already gotten all the good ones they want and are helping to drive the buyout to completion so prices go up for them and everyone else.

If I have to depend on the lists/info of others, then I am already a 2nd class / tier competitor and only occasionally will I reap 1st tier returns. Most of life, and especially business, is like this...

Last edited:
•••
If you have all you want, why not share? Once the niche is a "buy out" probably helps the list provider

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back